• The biggest leap this week was by the Amazon six part mini-series Good Omens
• The biggest mover this week was NZ was the five part mini-series Chernobyl
• The other stand out in the digital original charts this week is Orange is the New Black
• Outside of Game of Thrones the biggest mover and shaker this week was Lucifer
• Cobra Kai occupies top spot on the Digital Originals chart in both Aus and NZ
• While the world has been talking about Game of Thrones, Cobra Kai has seen itself shoot to the top of Digital...
In Australia Game Of Thrones had over 18 million Demand Expressions
• Also new on the Australian Digital Originals chart this week is the new season of The Good Fight.
• New to the Australian top 10 this week is the Amazon Prime action drama series Hanna.
• For eight weeks the Overall TV Shows chart has been dominated by Game Of Thrones.
The 2018 edition of Parrot Analytics’ Global Television Demand Report has revealed the digital original series of the year for Australian audiences....
• Cross-platform television demand charts for the Australia/ New Zealand
Top 10 Games Chart: Sonic remains in pole position during E3
iHeartRadio is one of the first radio partners in the world accessible through Siri
News Corp backs Queensland bid to host 2032 Olympic Games
Mercado on TV: Pushing the limits in most explicit teen drama ever
Magazine Rack returns! It’s Your Day launch issue – worth $5.99?
Twitter & SBS partner for exclusive FIFA Women’s World Cup content