• The new platforms aren't having all the fun though with Netflix having two new entries of their own
• Disney+ is following a different tact to other digital platforms like Netflix
• On the Digital Original charts for the second week in a row we have a new entry from a brand new...
• The biggest riser on the Overall TV charts was the HBO series Watchmen
• Stranger Things sets a new 2019 record but is joined by some new faces
• The series is now a week away from being the outright record holder for 2019
• Two shows that are worth highlighting this week in Big Mouth and Keeping up with the Kardashians.
The standouts this week involve international controversy, a new entry, and a show continues its walk up the chart.
• One big mover has been Breaking Bad
• The series is Groening's first production for Netflix
• This week a legacy show in TV Demand terms has rejoined the charts in Australia and New Zealand
• In a quiet week on the charts, we preview who could be the next big thing in the coming months
Golden Globes TV nominees include Kidman, Collette and Crowe
Studio 100 Group’s Flying Bark expands Sydney premises for 2020
Twitter reveals how brands best used its platform in 2019
Box Office: Frozen 2 continues its hot start with $5m+
Mediaweek roundup: Seven-Prime merger, Q&A, NFL + more
Sky News and WIN launch regional affairs program