• Two shows that are worth highlighting this week in Big Mouth and Keeping up with the Kardashians.
The standouts this week involve international controversy, a new entry, and a show continues its walk up the chart.
• One big mover has been Breaking Bad
• The series is Groening's first production for Netflix
• This week a legacy show in TV Demand terms has rejoined the charts in Australia and New Zealand
• In a quiet week on the charts, we preview who could be the next big thing in the coming months
• There are two new standouts that have entered the charts this week
• What goes into the TV Demand data?
• The fresh face in this weeks Digital Original charts for both Australia and New Zealand is The Dark Crystal: Age of...
• The fresh face in this week's charts is Netflix's Mindhunter
• One show that has slowly been working its way up the Overall TV chart in Australia is Dance Moms
• In third spot is Amazon original The Boys based on the comic book of the same name
Media i Awards nominees revealed: 4,000 vote for best sales teams
Seven Upfront: Warburton promises big: 90% reach, ‘21% more than Nine’
SBS launches SBS Courtside, a new basketball pre-game show
Mediaweek roundup: The Block, Your Right To Know, MasterChef + more
Seven Upfront 2020: TV guide to each major program coming next year
Seven to Spice up the kitchen My Kitchen Rules: Rivals