The 2018 edition of Parrot Analytics’ Global Television Demand Report has revealed the digital original series of the year for Australian audiences....
• Cross-platform television demand charts for the Australia/ New Zealand
• Explained: Why Netflix’s Dirty John has yet to chart
• The 10-episode series was developed from the comic book series of the same name.
• Topping the Digital Originals charts again is The Handmaid’s Tal
On the Overall TV charts, Game Of Thrones has moved back to the top in both territories.
• Brooklyn Nine-Nine is again top of the Overall TV Shows chart in both markets.
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Game Of Thrones has lost top spot in Australia
• Arrow lands in the top in both markets on the Overall TV Chart this week
• Game Of Thrones has returned to the top in both markets.
TV Ratings July 6: MasterChef closes in on finale
Box Office: Cinemas continue slow return with $1.88m
Sky News wider distribution sees audience surge on multiple platforms
Jim Wilson ticks all the boxes on day one on new 2GB drive
Mediaweek Roundup: Facebook, Pauline Hanson, MasterChef + more
Sony Music enters JV with Andrew Jackson for Avoca Drive label