• Apple TV+ has now had four shows feature on the TV Demand charts since its launch on November 1
• The new platforms aren't having all the fun though with Netflix having two new entries of their own
• Disney+ is following a different tact to other digital platforms like Netflix
• On the Digital Original charts for the second week in a row we have a new entry from a brand new...
• The biggest riser on the Overall TV charts was the HBO series Watchmen
• Stranger Things sets a new 2019 record but is joined by some new faces
• The series is now a week away from being the outright record holder for 2019
• Two shows that are worth highlighting this week in Big Mouth and Keeping up with the Kardashians.
The standouts this week involve international controversy, a new entry, and a show continues its walk up the chart.
• One big mover has been Breaking Bad
• The series is Groening's first production for Netflix
• This week a legacy show in TV Demand terms has rejoined the charts in Australia and New Zealand
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist
TV Ratings July 2: AFL has Seven on a role as NRL #1 in Sydney and Brisbane