• Cross-platform television demand charts for the Australia/ New Zealand
• Explained: Why Netflix’s Dirty John has yet to chart
• The 10-episode series was developed from the comic book series of the same name.
• Topping the Digital Originals charts again is The Handmaid’s Tal
On the Overall TV charts, Game Of Thrones has moved back to the top in both territories.
• Brooklyn Nine-Nine is again top of the Overall TV Shows chart in both markets.
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Game Of Thrones has lost top spot in Australia
• Arrow lands in the top in both markets on the Overall TV Chart this week
• Game Of Thrones has returned to the top in both markets.
• Changes this week to the Digital Originals charts include the return of The Man In The High Castle
Australian Survivor: All-Stars to air early 2020
Pia beats Baden to win Australian Survivor 2019
Paul Fletcher joins INFORM 19 News Media Summit
How many people tuned into the 2019 Suncorp Super Netball season?
Australian Survivor Episode 23: Luke Toki defeated in shock vote
Foxtel reveals Rugby World Cup 2019 4K Ultra HD channel