• Amazon's Upload has shot to #3 on the Digital Originals chart in Australia
• Disney+ has another show top the charts after the massive success of The Mandalorian
• Little Fires Everywhere and Devs is also on the charts
• The critically acclaimed Netflix Original Ozark released its third season on the platform on March 27
• The show is already renewed for a 32nd season which will include the show's 700th episode.
• The Mandalorian is still number 1
• Netflix's Narcos: Mexico was originally planned to be the fourth season of Narcos
• This week Brooklyn Nine-Nine and the Witcher are the closest to knocking off the reigning champ
• Australian audiences expressed the highest demand for digital original series from Amazon Prime Video and Apple TV+
• The most noteworthy new entry is Netflix's Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
• Netflix classic Grace and Frankie released its sixth season on January 15.
• The most notable entry to the charts this week is a show that has existed in a few different forms over...
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show
Ultimate Tag: Everything you need to know about Seven’s new show
Chris Warren and Simon Hill to host new evening shows on 1170 SEN
ARN announces next version of its neuroscience-backed Dynamic Audio
TV Ratings March 4: Gogglebox top entertainment show with almost 600k
Daily Telegraph reveals Sydney’s most powerful media figures for 2021