• Following closely behind GoT is Black Mirror which is now second on the Overall TV charts
• The biggest leap this week was by the Amazon six part mini-series Good Omens
• The biggest mover this week was NZ was the five part mini-series Chernobyl
• The other stand out in the digital original charts this week is Orange is the New Black
• Outside of Game of Thrones the biggest mover and shaker this week was Lucifer
• Cobra Kai occupies top spot on the Digital Originals chart in both Aus and NZ
• While the world has been talking about Game of Thrones, Cobra Kai has seen itself shoot to the top of Digital...
In Australia Game Of Thrones had over 18 million Demand Expressions
• Also new on the Australian Digital Originals chart this week is the new season of The Good Fight.
• New to the Australian top 10 this week is the Amazon Prime action drama series Hanna.
• For eight weeks the Overall TV Shows chart has been dominated by Game Of Thrones.
The 2018 edition of Parrot Analytics’ Global Television Demand Report has revealed the digital original series of the year for Australian audiences....
TV Guide: Westworld returns for highly anticipated third season
TV Guide: Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 to be hosted in Australia
10 Play launching LGBTQI+ focused documentaries before Mardi Gras
Independent media agencies launch IMAA, Dominic Pearman chair
Audiences still love the best of British: BBC Studios’ Fiona Lang
TV Ratings February 19: Married at First Sight dinner party drama gets 1m+