• In a quiet week on the charts, we preview who could be the next big thing in the coming months
• There are two new standouts that have entered the charts this week
• What goes into the TV Demand data?
• The fresh face in this weeks Digital Original charts for both Australia and New Zealand is The Dark Crystal: Age of...
• The fresh face in this week's charts is Netflix's Mindhunter
• One show that has slowly been working its way up the Overall TV chart in Australia is Dance Moms
• In third spot is Amazon original The Boys based on the comic book of the same name
• The noir mystery drama is back as a fully-fledged TV show on Hulu
• Dark is the first German-language Netflix original series and the only non-English show in the TV Demand Charts
• The show has managed to maintain the popularity that it has established in its first two seasons
• The new entry that made the biggest splash this week comes to us via way of Australia
• Keep Up: The Kardashians find themselves at number four on the Overall TV Charts
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist
TV Ratings July 2: AFL has Seven on a role as NRL #1 in Sydney and Brisbane