• Apple TV+ has now had four shows feature on the TV Demand charts since its launch on November 1
• The new platforms aren't having all the fun though with Netflix having two new entries of their own
• Disney+ is following a different tact to other digital platforms like Netflix
• On the Digital Original charts for the second week in a row we have a new entry from a brand new...
• The biggest riser on the Overall TV charts was the HBO series Watchmen
• Stranger Things sets a new 2019 record but is joined by some new faces
• The series is now a week away from being the outright record holder for 2019
• Two shows that are worth highlighting this week in Big Mouth and Keeping up with the Kardashians.
The standouts this week involve international controversy, a new entry, and a show continues its walk up the chart.
• One big mover has been Breaking Bad
• The series is Groening's first production for Netflix
• This week a legacy show in TV Demand terms has rejoined the charts in Australia and New Zealand
TV ratings September 27: The Block still standing despite Monty Gals & Lindy doco
Bauer Media rebrands: Are Media marks new era for publisher
News Corp Australia exports News Xtend with Singapore Press Holdings
Nova Entertainment appoints Luke Minto group commercial director
The Top 14 mini MasterChefs are coming: 10 reveals launch date
Mediaweek Roundup: Ben Fordham, AAP, Radio Ratings, The Voice + more