• We might already know the next show to take the throne on top of the charts in The Witcher
• December is proving to be the month of Star Wars
• There have been two noticeable entries to the charts this week
• Apple TV+ has now had four shows feature on the TV Demand charts since its launch on November 1
• The new platforms aren't having all the fun though with Netflix having two new entries of their own
• Disney+ is following a different tact to other digital platforms like Netflix
• On the Digital Original charts for the second week in a row we have a new entry from a brand new...
• The biggest riser on the Overall TV charts was the HBO series Watchmen
• Stranger Things sets a new 2019 record but is joined by some new faces
• The series is now a week away from being the outright record holder for 2019
• Two shows that are worth highlighting this week in Big Mouth and Keeping up with the Kardashians.
The standouts this week involve international controversy, a new entry, and a show continues its walk up the chart.
ESPN celebrates local legends this long weekend
2GB’s The Garden Clinic celebrates 40 years on-air
Social media engagement of sport content up during lockdown
Mercado on TV: Three outstanding dramas to catch over Easter
Early SMI data suggests lesser COVID-19 impact on ad demand
HT&E diversifies, broadcaster buys back into outdoor sector