• Explained: Why Netflix’s Dirty John has yet to chart
• The 10-episode series was developed from the comic book series of the same name.
• Topping the Digital Originals charts again is The Handmaid’s Tal
On the Overall TV charts, Game Of Thrones has moved back to the top in both territories.
• Brooklyn Nine-Nine is again top of the Overall TV Shows chart in both markets.
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Game Of Thrones has lost top spot in Australia
• Arrow lands in the top in both markets on the Overall TV Chart this week
• Game Of Thrones has returned to the top in both markets.
• Changes this week to the Digital Originals charts include the return of The Man In The High Castle
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina remains #1 on the Digital Originals charts in both markets.
Top 10 Games Chart: Sonic remains in pole position during E3
iHeartRadio is one of the first radio partners in the world accessible through Siri
News Corp backs Queensland bid to host 2032 Olympic Games
Mercado on TV: Pushing the limits in most explicit teen drama ever
Magazine Rack returns! It’s Your Day launch issue – worth $5.99?
Twitter & SBS partner for exclusive FIFA Women’s World Cup content