• The series is now a week away from being the outright record holder for 2019
• Two shows that are worth highlighting this week in Big Mouth and Keeping up with the Kardashians.
The standouts this week involve international controversy, a new entry, and a show continues its walk up the chart.
• One big mover has been Breaking Bad
• The series is Groening's first production for Netflix
• This week a legacy show in TV Demand terms has rejoined the charts in Australia and New Zealand
• In a quiet week on the charts, we preview who could be the next big thing in the coming months
• There are two new standouts that have entered the charts this week
• What goes into the TV Demand data?
• The fresh face in this weeks Digital Original charts for both Australia and New Zealand is The Dark Crystal: Age of...
• The fresh face in this week's charts is Netflix's Mindhunter
• One show that has slowly been working its way up the Overall TV chart in Australia is Dance Moms
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Foxtel Media looks to the future with new digitally-enabled client offerings
Foxtel virtual showcase unveils new content and digital ad innovations
TV Guide: ESPN to broadcast 2021 NBA All-Star, Monday March 8
LiSTNR releases Michael Gudinski: The Ultimate Music Man podcast
SBS announces Australia Uncovered documentaries for 2022
ABC wins big at inaugural Australian documentary awards