The 2018 edition of Parrot Analytics’ Global Television Demand Report has revealed the digital original series of the year for Australian audiences....
• Cross-platform television demand charts for the Australia/ New Zealand
• Explained: Why Netflix’s Dirty John has yet to chart
• The 10-episode series was developed from the comic book series of the same name.
• Topping the Digital Originals charts again is The Handmaid’s Tal
On the Overall TV charts, Game Of Thrones has moved back to the top in both territories.
• Brooklyn Nine-Nine is again top of the Overall TV Shows chart in both markets.
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Game Of Thrones has lost top spot in Australia
• Arrow lands in the top in both markets on the Overall TV Chart this week
• Game Of Thrones has returned to the top in both markets.
A Little Gumption: LBPR’s Lisa Burling says dream it, do it and be it!
TV Guide: How and When to Watch NBL finals on ESPN and SBS
Married At First Sight recap & ratings: End of fourth week, 2020
TV Ratings February 26: Third MAFS dinner party keeps Nine #1
Whooshkaa brings podcasts to Deezer with new partnership
Nine’s Hugh Marks on fixing TV ad share, axing sports rights