On the Overall TV charts, Game Of Thrones has moved back to the top in both territories.
• Brooklyn Nine-Nine is again top of the Overall TV Shows chart in both markets.
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Game Of Thrones has lost top spot in Australia
• Arrow lands in the top in both markets on the Overall TV Chart this week
• Game Of Thrones has returned to the top in both markets.
• Changes this week to the Digital Originals charts include the return of The Man In The High Castle
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina remains #1 on the Digital Originals charts in both markets.
• Castle Rock and Ozark returned to the top 10 in Australia.
Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina remains at the top of the Digital Originals charts in both countries.
Mediaweek editor James Manning rounds up the last TV Demand charts.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
MasterChef season 13: Everything you need to know about the judges
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know
Foxtel announces Mr Inbetween season three to air May 26
Lego Masters: Everything you need to know about Hamish and Brickman
Lego Masters season three: Meet the eight new teams
Lego Masters season three: Everything you need to know