• Murdochs, Ray Hadley, TV Deals + Wrestlemania
• EY has been appointed to work alongside Bauer New Zealand to facilitate an orderly wind- down of the business.
"An active search is underway to find buyers for our New Zealand assets"
• Seven West Media CEO James Warburton has welcomed the decision by the ACCC
• Thomas Woodgate, editor of TV Week, comments
• Fiona Connolly, Publisher – Bauer Media’s Weekly magazines, comments
• Launched in February across Bauer’s 36 media brands
• After deal completes Bauer will own some brands, license others
• The campaign, Stop Elder Financial Abuse, has been launched in Sydney
• Hunkin in the brand’s fourth editor in three years
• Season two of WhichCar kicks off on Network 10 on Australia Day, Sunday, January 26 2020.
• Most people in the sector would welcome this major launch.
The heat is on: MasterChef judges Andy, Melissa & Jock
TV ratings April 7: Will Seven’s head start help House Rules?
ACM’s Tony Kendall: Don’t ignore record regional audiences
Network 10 to screen One World Together at Home global special
TV Demand: Ozark and Outlander go #1 as the charts continue to change
Radio’s #WFH challenge: How Nova Entertainment adapted