• It was a huge year of voting for the 2019 TV Week Logie Awards
Bauer media said the initiative is already rocking the entire magazine world
Original and local content was the key driver of engagement across the site in March
Plus changes to business model & evolving brands with new editors
• Bauer Media’s Paul Gardiner reports advertisers returning to sector
Bauer Media is supporting the April 1st launch with a comprehensive Twitter campaign.
• Millennials, modern luxury and women’s wealth high on the agenda
• Could this be the next Bohemian Rhapsody? Bauer invests in Goalpost Pictures project
• During her career she has edited Dolly for ACP and B magazine for Pacific.
That court today refused her application to continue the case, with costs awarded against her.
• ‘Woman’s Day tends to get a hard time from its media competitors’
The iconic magazine is marking the milestone with a special collectors’ edition and wrap.
10 and WIN Network secure new celebrity singing competition
Top 10 Game Charts: Rage 2 surges in first week of release
ARIA Chart Report: Lil Nas X returns to #1 after Ed & Justin surrender top spot
Online ad revenue for Q1 2019 down, year-on-year growth continues
Return of 10’s Pilot Week attracts major production companies
Women’s network whimn.com.au launches second series of Doco180