• After deal completes Bauer will own some brands, license others
• The campaign, Stop Elder Financial Abuse, has been launched in Sydney
• Hunkin in the brand’s fourth editor in three years
• Season two of WhichCar kicks off on Network 10 on Australia Day, Sunday, January 26 2020.
• Most people in the sector would welcome this major launch.
The magazine will be available from newsstands on Thursday, 13 June for $5.99.
• Country Style was first published as a quarterly in 1989
• Farewell to Paul Dykzeul: The new leader on the old leader • Plus Bauer global COO Veit Dengler on Australia’s importance
• Plus visiting Bauer COO on print and new revenue streams
• Tributes for Dykzeul after 25 years helping transform industry
• It was a huge year of voting for the 2019 TV Week Logie Awards
Bauer media said the initiative is already rocking the entire magazine world
TV ratings Friday December 6, 2019
Network 10 and Channel 5 to co-fund new mini-series Breathless
Seven and Optus team up to stream Tokyo 2020 in 4K Ultra HD
Hit Network 2020: Extends Tommy & Carrie drive, Ed staying with Hughesy
Sydney’s Sunny Nasir Ahmad wins The Great Australian Bake Off
Australia’s highest-rating breakfast radio team splits