• Ray Hadley, FutureBrand Australia, JCDecaux, Bauer Media, Daisy Pearce and Sam Armytage
• Bauer’s fifth HerPulse surveyed 672 women in July
Editor Joanna Hunkin on how the Bauer title had its best-selling title in two years during Covid-19
Axed: Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, InStyle, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Good Health, NW and OK!
• The sale price has never been formally revealed, but it is thought to be less than $50m.
• The ad campaign will be running on the Seven Network across four weeks beginning now.
• Snapchat, Clark Perkins, Peter Foster, and Foxtel
• Plans for new name, New Zealand sales, portfolio review, returning titles
• The agreement also includes those brands recently acquired by Bauer from Pacific Magazines
• AFL, Daryl Somers, ACMA, AFTRS, and Australian Community Media
• The sale includes the recently completed $40 million Pacific Magazines acquisition
AFL, BBC Global News, Paparazzi, Ray Hadley, 2CH, MasterChef, A-League, and Supercars
Context Media shops NZ adaption of ABC hit series You Can’t Ask That
Business reposition: Tonic Health Media rebrands to Tonic Media Network
Celebrating Queensland media excellence: All the Clarion Award winners
Publisher ACM announces launch of Northern Rivers Review in northern NSW
Mediaweek Roundup: Sunrise, Hamish McLennan, Ben Fordham, Tim Bailey + more
ARIA Chart: Former #1 hits won’t go away, Machine Gun Kelly highest debut