• Fiona Connolly, Publisher – Bauer Media’s Weekly magazines, comments
• Launched in February across Bauer’s 36 media brands
• After deal completes Bauer will own some brands, license others
• The campaign, Stop Elder Financial Abuse, has been launched in Sydney
• Hunkin in the brand’s fourth editor in three years
• Season two of WhichCar kicks off on Network 10 on Australia Day, Sunday, January 26 2020.
• Most people in the sector would welcome this major launch.
The magazine will be available from newsstands on Thursday, 13 June for $5.99.
• Country Style was first published as a quarterly in 1989
• Farewell to Paul Dykzeul: The new leader on the old leader • Plus Bauer global COO Veit Dengler on Australia’s importance
• Plus visiting Bauer COO on print and new revenue streams
• Tributes for Dykzeul after 25 years helping transform industry
Vale Robin Parkes – a remarkable industry leader and mentor
Gourmet Traveller announces first-ever green issue
Four Corners and Q+A return with a special bushfire edition
Robin Bailey and colleagues at 97.3: ‘They came to me for return’
SEN Breakfast back as Tim Watson reveals next footy media star
Alan Jones back at work: Day one at Bateman’s Bay fire zone