• Hunkin in the brand’s fourth editor in three years
• Season two of WhichCar kicks off on Network 10 on Australia Day, Sunday, January 26 2020.
• Most people in the sector would welcome this major launch.
The magazine will be available from newsstands on Thursday, 13 June for $5.99.
• Country Style was first published as a quarterly in 1989
• Farewell to Paul Dykzeul: The new leader on the old leader • Plus Bauer global COO Veit Dengler on Australia’s importance
• Plus visiting Bauer COO on print and new revenue streams
• Tributes for Dykzeul after 25 years helping transform industry
• It was a huge year of voting for the 2019 TV Week Logie Awards
Bauer media said the initiative is already rocking the entire magazine world
Original and local content was the key driver of engagement across the site in March
Plus changes to business model & evolving brands with new editors
Australian Ninja Warrior returns tonight on Nine in it’s new home
Pacific launches eight new podcasts and partners with Acast
Australia’s Charity TV partners with TV shark Kevin Harrington
UK radio: Aussies behind the biggest, and smallest, breakfast shows
TV Ratings July 22: Ninja Warrior wins for Nine + T-bone gone from MasterChef
Mediaweek Roundup: Facebook, News Corp, ACMA, SEN + more