• After deal completes Bauer will own some brands, license others
• The campaign, Stop Elder Financial Abuse, has been launched in Sydney
• Hunkin in the brand’s fourth editor in three years
• Season two of WhichCar kicks off on Network 10 on Australia Day, Sunday, January 26 2020.
• Most people in the sector would welcome this major launch.
The magazine will be available from newsstands on Thursday, 13 June for $5.99.
• Country Style was first published as a quarterly in 1989
• Farewell to Paul Dykzeul: The new leader on the old leader • Plus Bauer global COO Veit Dengler on Australia’s importance
• Plus visiting Bauer COO on print and new revenue streams
• Tributes for Dykzeul after 25 years helping transform industry
• It was a huge year of voting for the 2019 TV Week Logie Awards
Bauer media said the initiative is already rocking the entire magazine world
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Barry Hall wins Celebrity Holey Moley
ARIA Charts: Glass Animals take #1, Tash Sultana releases Terra Firma
TV ratings Saturday February 27, 2021
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS