• Thomas Woodgate, editor of TV Week, comments
• Fiona Connolly, Publisher – Bauer Media’s Weekly magazines, comments
• Launched in February across Bauer’s 36 media brands
• After deal completes Bauer will own some brands, license others
• The campaign, Stop Elder Financial Abuse, has been launched in Sydney
• Hunkin in the brand’s fourth editor in three years
• Season two of WhichCar kicks off on Network 10 on Australia Day, Sunday, January 26 2020.
• Most people in the sector would welcome this major launch.
The magazine will be available from newsstands on Thursday, 13 June for $5.99.
• Country Style was first published as a quarterly in 1989
• Farewell to Paul Dykzeul: The new leader on the old leader • Plus Bauer global COO Veit Dengler on Australia’s importance
• Plus visiting Bauer COO on print and new revenue streams
Mediaweek Roundup: Seven West Media, 10, Free TV, The Bachelor + more
ARIA Chart : New #1, Jack Harlow goes top 10, Guy Sebastian top 30
Week 27 TV Ratings: Seven makes it four consecutive weeks at #1
TV ratings Saturday July 4, 2020
TV ratings Friday July 3, 2020
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express