Plus changes to business model & evolving brands with new editors
• Bauer Media’s Paul Gardiner reports advertisers returning to sector
Bauer Media is supporting the April 1st launch with a comprehensive Twitter campaign.
• Millennials, modern luxury and women’s wealth high on the agenda
• Could this be the next Bohemian Rhapsody? Bauer invests in Goalpost Pictures project
• During her career she has edited Dolly for ACP and B magazine for Pacific.
That court today refused her application to continue the case, with costs awarded against her.
• ‘Woman’s Day tends to get a hard time from its media competitors’
The iconic magazine is marking the milestone with a special collectors’ edition and wrap.
• All-star editors and contributors remember the iconic brand
“It has not been an easy decision to make. However, the commercial viability of the magazine in Australia is no longer sustainable."
Where the Bauer content network sits in the Australian market.
TV Guide: Best weekend of Rugby World Cup – Quarter Finals
MFA Awards 2019: Anthony Fitzgerald into Hall of Fame, Volvo takes out Grand Prix
Walkley Awards for Excellence in Journalism: 2019 nominees revealed
Big Breakfast Show host TK departs Sky Sports Radio after 18 years
TV Ratings October 17: 10 #1 under 50 for third time in last four days
Share of Audio 2019 – Podcasts overtake music, radio stays on top