Bauer media said the initiative is already rocking the entire magazine world
Original and local content was the key driver of engagement across the site in March
Plus changes to business model & evolving brands with new editors
• Bauer Media’s Paul Gardiner reports advertisers returning to sector
Bauer Media is supporting the April 1st launch with a comprehensive Twitter campaign.
• Millennials, modern luxury and women’s wealth high on the agenda
• Could this be the next Bohemian Rhapsody? Bauer invests in Goalpost Pictures project
• During her career she has edited Dolly for ACP and B magazine for Pacific.
That court today refused her application to continue the case, with costs awarded against her.
• ‘Woman’s Day tends to get a hard time from its media competitors’
The iconic magazine is marking the milestone with a special collectors’ edition and wrap.
• All-star editors and contributors remember the iconic brand
The Roar sold to AthletesVoice by ARN
Bauer Media’s Financially Fit Females campaign reaches 1m target
TV Ratings December 9: Tony Jones signs off from Q&A, Australian Story & Media Watch wrap
Busy week at Ahron Young’s Ticker with three new shows
How Netflix dominates the 2020 Golden Globes nominations
GroupM adspend forecast: 2019 flat, small growth in 2020