• Bauer Media’s Paul Gardiner reports advertisers returning to sector
Bauer Media is supporting the April 1st launch with a comprehensive Twitter campaign.
• Millennials, modern luxury and women’s wealth high on the agenda
• Could this be the next Bohemian Rhapsody? Bauer invests in Goalpost Pictures project
• During her career she has edited Dolly for ACP and B magazine for Pacific.
That court today refused her application to continue the case, with costs awarded against her.
• ‘Woman’s Day tends to get a hard time from its media competitors’
The iconic magazine is marking the milestone with a special collectors’ edition and wrap.
• All-star editors and contributors remember the iconic brand
“It has not been an easy decision to make. However, the commercial viability of the magazine in Australia is no longer sustainable."
Where the Bauer content network sits in the Australian market.
This year saw rooms submitted by more than 160 homeowners and designers.
Southern Cross Austereo celebrates new Audio HQ in Brisbane
Judith Neilson Institute announces first journalism grants
NZ journalist appointed to one of best magazine jobs in Australia
Mediaweek Roundup: Netflix, Midnight Oil, Survivor + more
King Features partners with Lovatts Media in Australia & New Zealand
New reach and frequency tool for regional radio advertisers