• The brand’s mix of topical news and fashion remains a hit with readers.
“We are completely committed to every brand."
• Video game sector, media crisis, Jacinda Ardern, Annaliese van Riet, Rod Webb and UK television
• Daniel Johns, Nine, News Corp, 60 Minutes, Frank Crook, Vogue Australia, Ray Hadley, Pete Evans, Lawyer X, The Block and I’m...
• Disney, Ben Roberts Smith, and Running Free Live
• Money in the bank as Seven exits magazines, all weeklies in one place
• Brendon Hill & Andrew Cook address staff, two days before Pacific arrives
• Duncan takes over from Rob Munro-Hall
ABC, Facebook, Google, HBO', Killing Eve, Sonia Kruger, Karl Stefanovic, Lawyer X and A-League
• Murdochs, Ray Hadley, TV Deals + Wrestlemania
• EY has been appointed to work alongside Bauer New Zealand to facilitate an orderly wind- down of the business.
"An active search is underway to find buyers for our New Zealand assets"
Editorial changes: Star columnists return to The Australian
ARIA Chart: Jawsh & Jason #1 again, Kanye, Pop Smoke & Amy Shark arrive
Week 28 TV: Seven wins major demos for fifth consecutive week
ABC’s $5m Fresh Start Fund supports 200+ content projects
TV Ratings July 12: Murder in the Outback 1m+ & MasterChef final four decided
Seven musters sponsors for Farmer Wants A Wife