Original and local content was the key driver of engagement across the site in March
Plus changes to business model & evolving brands with new editors
• Bauer Media’s Paul Gardiner reports advertisers returning to sector
Bauer Media is supporting the April 1st launch with a comprehensive Twitter campaign.
• Millennials, modern luxury and women’s wealth high on the agenda
• Could this be the next Bohemian Rhapsody? Bauer invests in Goalpost Pictures project
• During her career she has edited Dolly for ACP and B magazine for Pacific.
That court today refused her application to continue the case, with costs awarded against her.
• ‘Woman’s Day tends to get a hard time from its media competitors’
The iconic magazine is marking the milestone with a special collectors’ edition and wrap.
• All-star editors and contributors remember the iconic brand
“It has not been an easy decision to make. However, the commercial viability of the magazine in Australia is no longer sustainable."
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Barry Hall wins Celebrity Holey Moley
ARIA Charts: Glass Animals take #1, Tash Sultana releases Terra Firma
TV ratings Saturday February 27, 2021
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS