• The Mariah Carey classic takes the top spot for the first time ever
No Christmas chart surprises with incumbents locked again on #1
• No new tunes have managed to enter the top 50 this week
• Six Christmas albums top 20
• Gridlock in top 10 – 3x Queen, 2x Bublé, 2x Greatest Showman
• ARIA continues to grow the footprint of Australian music around the world
• Not a single new release made the top 50
• Ariana Grande was always going to pose a threat this week after hitting #2 on debut a week ago.
The A Star Is Born duo Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper hold the #1 spot with Shallow for a third consecutive week.
Shallow stuck in the deep end again – Gaga & Brad #1 again.
• Unlikely pop duo of Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper top chart
The ARIA Charts new look represents a refresh of the brand.
Viacom’s Nickelodeon in new deal to make films and TV for Netflix
Vogue Australia unveils new look website
TV Ratings November 13: Bachelorette narrows it down to two
Val Morgan expands digital team for new publishing platform
2019 Media i Awards: Nine wins National Sales Team of the Year
Podcast Week: Lady-Land, GOAT’s sex ed tapes, Acast Studios launches