The reformed Jonas Brothers have surged all the way to their first #1 in Australia.
• Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are enjoying another week at the top
Shallow has surged back to top spot.
• Ariana Grande and her hit single 7 Rings remain at #1 for a fifth week
• All 12 album tracks have infiltrated the singles chart this week.
• US singer-songwriter Billie Eilish had a good crack at top spot this week
• Triple j is the disruptor in the top 10 this week.
• Ariana Grande has managed to do what only happened once last year
• Soundtracks continue to feature high on the charts.
• Stable at the top for another week are Post Malone and Swae Lee
• Amy Shark delivers the biggest Australian album of 2018
• Christmas tunes have disappeared a lot quicker than they arrived
NSW Government to provide nearly $1 million for local artists
Screen Australia Announces Story Development Funding for 26 Projects
Zenith Forecasts: E-commerce and premium digital media to drive beauty adspend recovery
Nielsen October 2019 news rankings: News.com.au 10m+
Day 1 of 2GB/3AW under Nine rule: Hugh Marks addresses uncertainty
Foxtel dealmaker Amanda Laing on content everybody wants