• The Sydney Mardi Gras parade will be held on Saturday, February 29
• Walls’ appointment follows the recent promotion of Cassandra Cameron
• The panels will be on display until February 4
• JCDecaux partnered with Movember to launch the moustache facial recognition dispenser panel
• Cameron leads an expanded JCDecaux trading and sales operations team
• The new partnership is based on a 10-year agreement
Tyler’s appointment is effective immediately.
JCDecaux and SCA partnered with media agency Wavemaker to create the campaign.
The team comprises 11 new roles including six state directors and five group roles.
• APN Outdoor currently holds the rights to all external advertising at the Airport
O’Connor said it will be business as usual for the two companies during the integration planning phase.
Warburton joined the out-of-home advertising company in January 2018.
TV Guide: Westworld returns for highly anticipated third season
TV Guide: Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 to be hosted in Australia
10 Play launching LGBTQI+ focused documentaries before Mardi Gras
Independent media agencies launch IMAA, Dominic Pearman chair
Audiences still love the best of British: BBC Studios’ Fiona Lang
TV Ratings February 19: Married at First Sight dinner party drama gets 1m+