• Ben Richardson to run ViacomCBS pay networks and 10 Business Development
• The series will commence production early 2020
• Seven-Prime deal, Alan Jones, CBS and Viacom, Israel Folau, NRL + Ben Roberts-Smith
• David Lynn, President and CEO of Viacom International Media Networks, will now oversee 10
• Antony Catalano, Facebook, The Block, ABC iview, and AFL
• Highlights from CBS and Viacom merger announcement
• Pluto TV streams more than 100 channels and thousands of hours of on-demand content
• Interactive App will offer full episodes, educational games and surprises
It was part of a massive week for Shark, who heads to the US and Canada next week.
Sony Music managed to land the first two artists in the upcoming four-episode season.
The SpongeBob Challenge is a memory game for kids.
MTV Unplugged Melbourne will be the first in a series of special televised events.
Nine Radio in 2020: Tom Malone on Jones, Stevenson, Hadley + Baz
Box Office: What where the top Australian Films of 2019?
Screen Australia: Top Aussie dramas & documentaries of 2019
Screen Australia 2020: 39 films, 29 featured docos, 14 TV shows and more
A year of record spending: CEO of Screen Australia reviews 2019
NME announces Australian award winners for 2020