• Ben Richardson to run ViacomCBS pay networks and 10 Business Development
• The series will commence production early 2020
• Seven-Prime deal, Alan Jones, CBS and Viacom, Israel Folau, NRL + Ben Roberts-Smith
• David Lynn, President and CEO of Viacom International Media Networks, will now oversee 10
• Antony Catalano, Facebook, The Block, ABC iview, and AFL
• Highlights from CBS and Viacom merger announcement
• Pluto TV streams more than 100 channels and thousands of hours of on-demand content
• Interactive App will offer full episodes, educational games and surprises
It was part of a massive week for Shark, who heads to the US and Canada next week.
Sony Music managed to land the first two artists in the upcoming four-episode season.
The SpongeBob Challenge is a memory game for kids.
MTV Unplugged Melbourne will be the first in a series of special televised events.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV Ratings Saturday April 17, 2021
ARIA Charts: Taylor Swift breaks records with Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
Weekend TV ratings Friday April 16, 2021
MasterChef season 13: Everything you need to know about the judges
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know
Foxtel announces Mr Inbetween season three to air May 26