• Ben Richardson to run ViacomCBS pay networks and 10 Business Development
• The series will commence production early 2020
• Seven-Prime deal, Alan Jones, CBS and Viacom, Israel Folau, NRL + Ben Roberts-Smith
• David Lynn, President and CEO of Viacom International Media Networks, will now oversee 10
• Antony Catalano, Facebook, The Block, ABC iview, and AFL
• Highlights from CBS and Viacom merger announcement
• Pluto TV streams more than 100 channels and thousands of hours of on-demand content
• Interactive App will offer full episodes, educational games and surprises
It was part of a massive week for Shark, who heads to the US and Canada next week.
Sony Music managed to land the first two artists in the upcoming four-episode season.
The SpongeBob Challenge is a memory game for kids.
MTV Unplugged Melbourne will be the first in a series of special televised events.
SEN renews spring racing broadcast rights for Melbourne Cup Carnival
Grant Broadcasting extends live and local drive shows in regional Victoria
Latest results confirm SCA plans to introduce new breakfast at 2Day
ABC appoints Jennifer Collins as head of factual & culture content
Wesfarmers executive joins News Corp Australia to run strategy and M&A
10 Play extends unified app experience across more platforms