• My Hero Academia is now the #1 on the Overall TV chart in Australia
• Chris Sebastian was named The Voice of Australia following the Grand Finale on Nine
• The top Australian show on the charts is MasterChef which is nearing the end of its 12th season.
• The 100 has maintained its spot at #1 on the Overall TV chart
• Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D also joins the TV Demand charts in NZ
• The 100 will wrap up the series with its 100th episode.
• A major new entry on the Digital Original charts is Space Force which features Steve Carrell's return to TV
• The highest rating Australian made show this week is the Voice
• Plus the TV Demand charts will be presenting the data in a new format
• Outlander aired its fifth season's finale on May 10
• Amazon's Upload has shot to #3 on the Digital Originals chart in Australia
• Also Defending Jacob, After Life, and 90 Day Fiancé joins the charts
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Foxtel Media looks to the future with new digitally-enabled client offerings
Foxtel virtual showcase unveils new content and digital ad innovations
TV Guide: ESPN to broadcast 2021 NBA All-Star, Monday March 8
LiSTNR releases Michael Gudinski: The Ultimate Music Man podcast
SBS announces Australia Uncovered documentaries for 2022
ABC wins big at inaugural Australian documentary awards