• The other stand out in the digital original charts this week is Orange is the New Black
• Outside of Game of Thrones the biggest mover and shaker this week was Lucifer
• Cobra Kai occupies top spot on the Digital Originals chart in both Aus and NZ
• While the world has been talking about Game of Thrones, Cobra Kai has seen itself shoot to the top of Digital...
In Australia Game Of Thrones had over 18 million Demand Expressions
• Also new on the Australian Digital Originals chart this week is the new season of The Good Fight.
• New to the Australian top 10 this week is the Amazon Prime action drama series Hanna.
• For eight weeks the Overall TV Shows chart has been dominated by Game Of Thrones.
• Cross-platform television demand charts for the Australia/ New Zealand
• Explained: Why Netflix’s Dirty John has yet to chart
• The 10-episode series was developed from the comic book series of the same name.
• Topping the Digital Originals charts again is The Handmaid’s Tal
Guardian Australia launches lifestyle, moves into NZ, hires more writers
The W-League also plays in ABC’s free-to-air home in new season
Viacom’s Nickelodeon in new deal to make films and TV for Netflix
Vogue Australia unveils new look website
TV Ratings November 13: Bachelorette narrows it down to two
Val Morgan expands digital team for new publishing platform