• Plus TV Demand's new Australian and NZ insight pages
• Disney+ has another show top the charts after the massive success of The Mandalorian
• Little Fires Everywhere and Devs is also on the charts
• The critically acclaimed Netflix Original Ozark released its third season on the platform on March 27
• The show is already renewed for a 32nd season which will include the show's 700th episode.
• The show which has made the biggest impression this week is Westworld
• Netflix has the largest demand share for digital original series in Australia with 48%
The third season of Castlevania was released on Netflix on March 5.
• Grey's Anatomy is in the midst of its gobsmacking 16th season
• The Mandalorian is still number 1
• Netflix's Narcos: Mexico was originally planned to be the fourth season of Narcos
• This week Brooklyn Nine-Nine and the Witcher are the closest to knocking off the reigning champ
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Foxtel Media looks to the future with new digitally-enabled client offerings
Foxtel virtual showcase unveils new content and digital ad innovations
TV Guide: ESPN to broadcast 2021 NBA All-Star, Monday March 8
LiSTNR releases Michael Gudinski: The Ultimate Music Man podcast
SBS announces Australia Uncovered documentaries for 2022
ABC wins big at inaugural Australian documentary awards