The standouts this week involve international controversy, a new entry, and a show continues its walk up the chart.
• One big mover has been Breaking Bad
• The series is Groening's first production for Netflix
• This week a legacy show in TV Demand terms has rejoined the charts in Australia and New Zealand
• In a quiet week on the charts, we preview who could be the next big thing in the coming months
• There are two new standouts that have entered the charts this week
• What goes into the TV Demand data?
• The fresh face in this weeks Digital Original charts for both Australia and New Zealand is The Dark Crystal: Age of...
• The fresh face in this week's charts is Netflix's Mindhunter
• One show that has slowly been working its way up the Overall TV chart in Australia is Dance Moms
• The 100 concluded its sixth season and announced that a 16 episode seventh season airing in 2020
• In third spot is Amazon original The Boys based on the comic book of the same name
Box Office: Joker holds off Maleficent and Zombieland sequels
The Masked Singer Australia: Cody Simpson AKA The Robot wins
Adam Lang departs Macquarie Media ahead of integration with Nine
News.com.au again 10m+: September Nielsen data for news publishers
Right To Know campaign launches for greater press freedom
Triple M Brisbane appoints new content director to replace Rex Morris