• The critically acclaimed Netflix Original Ozark released its third season on the platform on March 27
• The show is already renewed for a 32nd season which will include the show's 700th episode.
• The show which has made the biggest impression this week is Westworld
• Netflix has the largest demand share for digital original series in Australia with 48%
The third season of Castlevania was released on Netflix on March 5.
• Grey's Anatomy is in the midst of its gobsmacking 16th season
• The Mandalorian is still number 1
• Netflix's Narcos: Mexico was originally planned to be the fourth season of Narcos
• This week Brooklyn Nine-Nine and the Witcher are the closest to knocking off the reigning champ
• Australian audiences expressed the highest demand for digital original series from Amazon Prime Video and Apple TV+
• The Australian and NZ TV Demand charts got an injection of colour this week
• The most noteworthy new entry is Netflix's Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
The heat is on: MasterChef judges Andy, Melissa & Jock
TV ratings April 7: Will Seven’s head start help House Rules?
ACM’s Tony Kendall: Don’t ignore record regional audiences
Network 10 to screen One World Together at Home global special
TV Demand: Ozark and Outlander go #1 as the charts continue to change
Radio’s #WFH challenge: How Nova Entertainment adapted