• Australian audiences expressed the highest demand for digital original series from Amazon Prime Video and Apple TV+
• The Australian and NZ TV Demand charts got an injection of colour this week
• The most noteworthy new entry is Netflix's Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
• Netflix classic Grace and Frankie released its sixth season on January 15.
• The most notable entry to the charts this week is a show that has existed in a few different forms over...
• The Mandalorian is joined by another Dinsey + original in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
• HBO's Game of Thrones dominated the first half of 2019
• The most notable new entry this week is the thriller You
• We might already know the next show to take the throne on top of the charts in The Witcher
• December is proving to be the month of Star Wars
• There have been two noticeable entries to the charts this week
• Apple TV+ has now had four shows feature on the TV Demand charts since its launch on November 1
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Foxtel Media looks to the future with new digitally-enabled client offerings
Foxtel virtual showcase unveils new content and digital ad innovations
TV Guide: ESPN to broadcast 2021 NBA All-Star, Monday March 8
LiSTNR releases Michael Gudinski: The Ultimate Music Man podcast
SBS announces Australia Uncovered documentaries for 2022
ABC wins big at inaugural Australian documentary awards