• Outside of Game of Thrones the biggest mover and shaker this week was Lucifer
• Cobra Kai occupies top spot on the Digital Originals chart in both Aus and NZ
• While the world has been talking about Game of Thrones, Cobra Kai has seen itself shoot to the top of Digital...
In Australia Game Of Thrones had over 18 million Demand Expressions
• Also new on the Australian Digital Originals chart this week is the new season of The Good Fight.
• New to the Australian top 10 this week is the Amazon Prime action drama series Hanna.
• For eight weeks the Overall TV Shows chart has been dominated by Game Of Thrones.
• Cross-platform television demand charts for the Australia/ New Zealand
• Explained: Why Netflix’s Dirty John has yet to chart
• The 10-episode series was developed from the comic book series of the same name.
• Topping the Digital Originals charts again is The Handmaid’s Tal
On the Overall TV charts, Game Of Thrones has moved back to the top in both territories.
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist
TV Ratings July 2: AFL has Seven on a role as NRL #1 in Sydney and Brisbane