• 10 is making the most of its VRC $100m five-year partnership.
• In 2019, Telstra AFL Trade Radio broadcast 156 hours of radio and 130 hours of live video
• A Danny Frawley Off The Bench tribute episode is released
SEN and Triple M planning joint broadcast to remember ‘Spud’
• Footy Record cost revealed, Frankie sale price, radio expansion plans.
• This now positions Crocmedia with a turn-key outside broadcast and streaming solution
Fox League’s magazine show NRL 360 will move to a new 7.30pm timeslot from Monday, May 20.
• Nine’s 2019 NRL event showcased the action, innovation and content that will make this year’s NRL season the biggest yet
• He will also join Gerard Whateley on 1116 SEN from 9am to 10am every Thursday
The 2019 NBA Finals will run on 1377 SEN+ and 1116 SEN.
Crocmedia will have rights to broadcast five ODI matches and two T20 matches from the India tour.
• Our three placegetters did good work during 2018
TV Guide: The Voice Finale Week on Nine
James Graham: Farewell for Now to follow Super Saturday on Fox League
Mercado on TV: The Beatles, The Heights, Pauline, Eurovision & Hamilton
Perth radio duo celebrate a year since breakfast show relaunch
TV Ratings July 9: Seven & AFL top Thursday as NRL #1 Sydney and Brisbane
Nine Entertainment CFO Paul Koppelman departs after 11 months