Now under the guidance of CEO Craig Hutchison following the March 29 deal, the business has detailed its three key business segments.
• AFL footy Record has a new home after Hutchy wins tender
• As part of deal 1116 SEN will broadcast all Melbourne United games live
• Capital city radio partners include SEN, Fiveaa, 4BC, 6PR and Super Radio Network
• Cricket radio deals commence from 2018-19 season for six years
Proxy voting resulted in a Yes vote recorded for every resolution.
Photos from Crocmedia's Sydney event this week.
Crocmedia commentator Russell Barwick hosted the function and introduced the CEO.
• Hutchy two weeks away from taking control
Sports Friday: A roundup of sport broadcasting news. Cricket Crowds: TEN and Nine The Big Bash League has been delivering big audiences...
• Combined Pacific Star Network and Crocmedia have annual revenue of $48m with $10m EBITDA • Crocmedia founders Hutchy and Chris Giannopoulos...
Gerard Whateley ends Ashes tour early
Foxtel appoints Paul Edwards as Chief Communications Officer
Seven West Media profit warning in “soft & short” ad market
Agency CEOs predict better times: Increased spend as dollars return
TV Ratings May 21: The Voice #1 despite slipping
Old school announcer: The smooth sounds of Sydney’s Bogart Torelli
Cameron and Alison Daddo bare all in new Acast podcast series