• Ross Lyon to be joining the Nine AFL family
• Crocmedia chief executive officer Craig Hutchison praised the strong results
• Foxtel Media, Our Town host Paul Murray, ABC MD Michelle Guthrie, Your Right To Know + Shopper Media Group
• Hamish & Andy #1 original podcast, Adam Shand highest new entry
• 10 is making the most of its VRC $100m five-year partnership.
• In 2019, Telstra AFL Trade Radio broadcast 156 hours of radio and 130 hours of live video
• A Danny Frawley Off The Bench tribute episode is released
SEN and Triple M planning joint broadcast to remember ‘Spud’
• Footy Record cost revealed, Frankie sale price, radio expansion plans.
• This now positions Crocmedia with a turn-key outside broadcast and streaming solution
Fox League’s magazine show NRL 360 will move to a new 7.30pm timeslot from Monday, May 20.
• Nine’s 2019 NRL event showcased the action, innovation and content that will make this year’s NRL season the biggest yet
Outdoor Media Association self-regulates with Health & Wellbeing policy
“A very strong year”: Jim Carroll shakes up SBS current affairs line-up
Box Office: Sonic the Hedgehog races away for second week in a row
Mediaweek Roundup: Stateless, Caroline Laws, TEG + more
HT&E full year: The right ARN radio stars key to ongoing success
ARIA Chart: Tame Impala hotter than Justin Bieber with new Aussie #1