• My Kitchen Rules and Harry Potter keep Seven competitive
• Sunday Night Takeaway did not get off to a good start
• Nine’s Thursday primary share half what MAFS brought to Sunday
Keynote speech at the Future of TV Advertising Forum, Sydney Network 10 CEO Paul Anderson
“International Women’s Day is so important because it reminds us that we still have a way to go in gender equity."
• Groups come together for elimination challenge on MKR
• 10 Sport Supercars team is led by 10 Sport’s Matt White
• Ambulance Australia returns for 10
• Academy Awards pull decent daytime crowd for Nine, 9Now
Sunday: Week 9 2019 • Nine re-writing the TV rule book as MAFS continues growth • Nine’s primary share smashes 30% again...
• Seven wins with Home And Away & Ms Fisher debut
• It was a slick opening night but coverage zeroed in on its average ratings and nasty new judge.
Mushroom Music Publishing restructures under new MD Linda Bosidis
Nova Entertainment appoints Melbourne group sales manager
TV Ratings May 22: MasterChef legend in the house + Top 40 eps of 2019
smoothfm: Agencies reveal why brand is attractive for advertisers
Vogue Codes 2019 expanded program of events being held in four cities
Mediaweek Roundup: Nova, Mushroom Music, Wentworth + More