“We are delighted with Seven’s comprehensive victory for the summer"
10 took the key demos again with its second elimination on I’m A Celebrity with Nikki Osborne voted out.
• Dave Hughes is part of 10’s plan to lock away the 9pm Monday timeslot
• Nine finished in third place for a second consecutive night
• Ben Richardson to run ViacomCBS pay networks and 10 Business Development
• Celebrity was just over 800,000
• 10 ranked #1 under 50 and the key demos within that.
• Just days into the New Year, the TV ratings battle is underway.
“The stories we share will speak to and for all Australians"
Sunday January 5 – I’m A Celebrity starts early, starts #1
• First to arrive on Sunday was celebrity chef Miguel Maestre
• The Australian version of the UK format has been a big hit in Australia
ABC Melbourne Breakfast: Comedian Sammy J starts his one-man radio show
Grant Goldman tributes: Legendary radio broadcaster dies aged 69
Week 3 TV: Seven wins the week, claims summer dominance
TV Ratings January 19: Nikki Osborne out of the jungle, Big Bash batting collapse
Fire relief: Brands unite with News Corp to raise more than $1m
Hughesy series a key part of 10’s new Monday strategy