Mediaweek's James Manning looks at last night's TV ratings.
Mediaweek’s James Manning looks at last night’s TV ratings.
• Audience in the bush makes Farmer #1 national and Seven #1 network
• Best of the rest Celebrity Gogglebox & Escape form the City
• Close to 1m watch MasterChef’s Reynold secure top 5 spot
• MasterChef immunity prelim on 950k: sets up battle for top 5 spot
• Big Brother trailed MasterChef 16-39, the combo of Seven’s line-up saw the network rank #1 in that age group.
“We have about 10 major local show launches to come, despite having to shuffle dates around for Covid."
• Week 26 was all about Seven again as it posted its third consecutive weekly win.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia