• The format arrives in Australia after seven seasons on Channel 4 in the UK.
• Informer 3838 is produced by Screentime
• New COO Noel Mpofu comments
• SPA’s CEO Matthew Deaner comments
• Comedy, entertainment and factual driven by the talent
Network 10 has confirmed Playing For Keeps is returning to television screens in 2019.
The program will be open to selected members of the Australian Writers’ Guild Pathways Program
Haddrick stepped down from his role as head of drama at Screentime in January 2018.
• SAFC funds to put SA drivers on the map in ob-doc hit under Colin Thrupp and Basia Bonkowski
The series is a Screentime production, which is financed by ABC and Netflix
Pine Gap will commence pre-production in November
The miniseries stars award-winning actor Aaron Jeffery as Chopper
TV ratings October 21: The Block takes back midweek top spot from Gruen
1170 SEN launches: Day 1 with Vossy on Sydney’s new radio station
Mediaweek Roundup: Schapelle Corby, News Corp Newswire, The Voice + more
Foxtel brings voice commands to iQ3 and iQ4 remote controls
Seven to broadcast Olympic Winter Games in Beijing in 2022
Seven Upfront surprise: Channel to be home to Australian Idol and The Voice