• The format arrives in Australia after seven seasons on Channel 4 in the UK.
• Informer 3838 is produced by Screentime
• New COO Noel Mpofu comments
• SPA’s CEO Matthew Deaner comments
• Comedy, entertainment and factual driven by the talent
Network 10 has confirmed Playing For Keeps is returning to television screens in 2019.
The program will be open to selected members of the Australian Writers’ Guild Pathways Program
Haddrick stepped down from his role as head of drama at Screentime in January 2018.
• SAFC funds to put SA drivers on the map in ob-doc hit under Colin Thrupp and Basia Bonkowski
The series is a Screentime production, which is financed by ABC and Netflix
Pine Gap will commence pre-production in November
The miniseries stars award-winning actor Aaron Jeffery as Chopper
Seven’s Ultimate Tag Will Feature Australia’s Fastest Twins
Top stories of 2020: Tom Malone on Nine Radio’s Ben, Ross, Russ, Neil, Steve, Baz & Gareth
Married at First Sight Grand Reunion To Air Over Two Nights
Toddlers Behaving (Very) Badly Coming To 10 On January 23
TV ratings January 18: Test Cricket and Big Bash combo a winner for Seven
Commercial radio returns for 2021…and the ABC too