The documentary offers unprecedented access to football and boxing star Tayla Harris
• The format arrives in Australia after seven seasons on Channel 4 in the UK.
• Informer 3838 is produced by Screentime
• New COO Noel Mpofu comments
• SPA’s CEO Matthew Deaner comments
• Comedy, entertainment and factual driven by the talent
Network 10 has confirmed Playing For Keeps is returning to television screens in 2019.
The program will be open to selected members of the Australian Writers’ Guild Pathways Program
Haddrick stepped down from his role as head of drama at Screentime in January 2018.
• SAFC funds to put SA drivers on the map in ob-doc hit under Colin Thrupp and Basia Bonkowski
The series is a Screentime production, which is financed by ABC and Netflix
Pine Gap will commence pre-production in November
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Lego Masters Australia season three to air April 19 on Nine and 9Now
Box Office: Godzilla Vs. Kong still on top, but Peter Rabbit 2 closes in
Sally Phillips travels to Australia to star in How To Please A Woman
“New Gateway for TV”: Freeview’s new HbbTV service to roll out from April 14
TV Ratings April 11: MAFS has highest ratings of the year as the Honesty Box joins the dinner party
Alchemy One: Sydney indie agency on being purpose driven