Optus, Amazon Prime, Pilot week
• The Tuesday night screening of Part Time Private Eyes got a better audience than those watching Sydney’s Crazy Rich Asians
“I was always amazed by her business success, the size of her growing empire and her ability to get things done."
After previewing the first two shows in Pilot Week on Friday, Andrew Mercado looks at the final two shows coming this week.
Network 10 launched its second Pilot Week programming initiative on Sunday night, September 8.
Part Time Private Eyes (Tuesday) is a no-brainer.
• 2019 Pilot Week begins Sunday September 8
• Already down to four as 10 pulls the plug on Catfish Australia
•“Show me the money” says TV host who’s been disappointed before
• Kinne is in the middle of production of six new episodes.
• New series pitched by from CJZ, Screentime, Matchbox and Eureka
McGarvey said Pilot Week will definitely return next year.
Viacom’s Nickelodeon in new deal to make films and TV for Netflix
Vogue Australia unveils new look website
TV Ratings November 13: Bachelorette narrows it down to two
Val Morgan expands digital team for new publishing platform
2019 Media i Awards: Nine wins National Sales Team of the Year
Podcast Week: Lady-Land, GOAT’s sex ed tapes, Acast Studios launches