•“Show me the money” says TV host who’s been disappointed before
• Kinne is in the middle of production of six new episodes.
• New series pitched by from CJZ, Screentime, Matchbox and Eureka
McGarvey said Pilot Week will definitely return next year.
• Four of the 10 pilots survive for series commission in 2019
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the results of Ten's Pilot Week.
Andrew Mercado rounds up Ten's Pilot Week, and also takes a look at Aussie politics.
• Chefs’ Line goes global, new projects for Netflix & Facebook, The Employables coming to SBS
• Kyle: “I have never been more excited about TV and normally I couldn’t care less”
• Every night across the week, viewers will be treated to a selection of unique pilots
TV Guide 2nd Test: Australia One win away from history in The Ashes
Rebel Wilson to host Australia’s first Amazon Original series
Michael Carrington appointed ABC director entertainment & specialist
Giannopoulos & Pickering deal: Bravo acquires Precision Talent
Gourmet Traveller names Attica as Australia best restaurant
Podcast Week: Kochie’s next series, Peacock Politics, Sylvia Jeffreys