Optus, Amazon Prime, Pilot week
• The Tuesday night screening of Part Time Private Eyes got a better audience than those watching Sydney’s Crazy Rich Asians
“I was always amazed by her business success, the size of her growing empire and her ability to get things done."
After previewing the first two shows in Pilot Week on Friday, Andrew Mercado looks at the final two shows coming this week.
Network 10 launched its second Pilot Week programming initiative on Sunday night, September 8.
Part Time Private Eyes (Tuesday) is a no-brainer.
• 2019 Pilot Week begins Sunday September 8
• Already down to four as 10 pulls the plug on Catfish Australia
•“Show me the money” says TV host who’s been disappointed before
• Kinne is in the middle of production of six new episodes.
• New series pitched by from CJZ, Screentime, Matchbox and Eureka
McGarvey said Pilot Week will definitely return next year.
Podcast Week: Fishing on PodcastOne, Tokyo preview, The Eleventh
Screen Australia announces development funding for 22 new projects
Foxtel’s smash-hit Selling Houses Australia returns for 13th season
ARN announces the launch of the iHeartPodcast Network Australia
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS couple Vanessa and Chris leave
Nine Entertainment reports flat revenue as first half profit slips 10%