• NZME & Stuff, Herald Sun, West Australian, Amazing Race Australia, Mark Ruse and MasterChef
Optus, Amazon Prime, Pilot week
• The Tuesday night screening of Part Time Private Eyes got a better audience than those watching Sydney’s Crazy Rich Asians
“I was always amazed by her business success, the size of her growing empire and her ability to get things done."
After previewing the first two shows in Pilot Week on Friday, Andrew Mercado looks at the final two shows coming this week.
Network 10 launched its second Pilot Week programming initiative on Sunday night, September 8.
Part Time Private Eyes (Tuesday) is a no-brainer.
• 2019 Pilot Week begins Sunday September 8
• Already down to four as 10 pulls the plug on Catfish Australia
•“Show me the money” says TV host who’s been disappointed before
• Kinne is in the middle of production of six new episodes.
• New series pitched by from CJZ, Screentime, Matchbox and Eureka
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Mercado on TV: Bonkers Big Brother, Oscars and how a soap tackled racism
William And Catherine: Saving The Crown premieres April 29th on 10
Are Media announces Jane Huxley has been appointed CEO
Australia’s Food Bowl with Stefano de Pieri to premiere May 27 on SBS Food
Triple M Hobart launches million dollars worth of work campaign
Ipsos to launch self-service market research platform in Australia