• Plus Teen Vogue editor resigns, NFL inks new TV deal, and the MEAA may leave the Australian Press Council
Plus ABC and Seven continues to fight Cricket Australia
Southern Cross Media, media diversity in Australia, Eddie McGuire, Daily Mail, and Seven's cricket deal
• This is based on the 2020 Calendar year (January- December 2020) as opposed to the 40-week OzTAM survey,
All Finals matches will be broadcast live on Seven, Foxtel, Kayo and SEN Radio.
• ABC defends use of ‘Invasion Day’, Clare Gill joins Seven, Ross Greenwood and Seven continues fight with Cricket Australia
• The audience averaged 407,000 for the gripping final session of the Fourth Test
• The Australian, Grant Broadcasters, and Seven's cricket deal
TX Australia sale, Brendon Cook, Nine Entertainment Co’s new home, The Age, ASIC, Seven and Cricket Australia
• Seven is adding two of the game’s all-time greats – Sunil Gavaskar and Brian Lara
• Fox Cricket’s coverage is available live only on Foxtel, and to stream on Foxtel Now, Foxtel Go and Kayo.
Netflix's data usage, Kristina Keneally’s media adviser departs, New SMH homepage, Michelle Stamper leaves Nine, and Cricket ratings
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Friday April 16, 2021
MasterChef season 13: Everything you need to know about the judges
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know
Foxtel announces Mr Inbetween season three to air May 26
Lego Masters: Everything you need to know about Hamish and Brickman
Lego Masters season three: Meet the eight new teams