• Tim Christlieb, director of branded services, commented
• The service costs $6.99 in the US, with speculation it could launch around $10 in Australia.
• Lang explained to Mediaweek the scope of the content on offer to the Australian market
“I’m delighted to promote these outstanding leaders to the roles of General Manager"
• 10 daily, Mix 94.5, Stephen Beers, BBC Studios, Disney+, WA Family Court judge, Craig McLachlan, U2 frontman Bono, Vanuatu ban +...
• Tod has been acting in the leadership role since January 2019
The results are being released ahead of the annual BBC Showcase event in Liverpool.
• New addition extends Fetch TV/BBC Studios partnership to six channels
Will & Woody part 1: KIIS drive time co-host Woody Whitelaw speaks out!
Finecast allows advertisers to measure audiences across BVOD for first time
Week 31 TV: Rural love shortage costs Seven another winning week
TV ratings August 2: Ninja Warrior delivers for Nine + Farmer slips week-on-week
Entry date extended for Asian Academy Creative Awards
Mediaweek Roundup: Harold Mitchell, AAP, Google, 3AW, NRL + more