• Tim Christlieb, director of branded services, commented
• The service costs $6.99 in the US, with speculation it could launch around $10 in Australia.
• Lang explained to Mediaweek the scope of the content on offer to the Australian market
“I’m delighted to promote these outstanding leaders to the roles of General Manager"
• 10 daily, Mix 94.5, Stephen Beers, BBC Studios, Disney+, WA Family Court judge, Craig McLachlan, U2 frontman Bono, Vanuatu ban +...
• Tod has been acting in the leadership role since January 2019
The results are being released ahead of the annual BBC Showcase event in Liverpool.
• New addition extends Fetch TV/BBC Studios partnership to six channels
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist
TV Ratings July 2: AFL has Seven on a role as NRL #1 in Sydney and Brisbane