• Tim Davie, CEO for BBC Studios, comments
• plus Seven, BBC Studios, Google + Sony Music
• Tim Christlieb, director of branded services, commented
• The service costs $6.99 in the US, with speculation it could launch around $10 in Australia.
• Lang explained to Mediaweek the scope of the content on offer to the Australian market
“I’m delighted to promote these outstanding leaders to the roles of General Manager"
• 10 daily, Mix 94.5, Stephen Beers, BBC Studios, Disney+, WA Family Court judge, Craig McLachlan, U2 frontman Bono, Vanuatu ban +...
• Tod has been acting in the leadership role since January 2019
The results are being released ahead of the annual BBC Showcase event in Liverpool.
• New addition extends Fetch TV/BBC Studios partnership to six channels
Jack Irish: Final chapter of ABC’s award-winning series begins production
The End: 10-episode Australian drama coming to Foxtel February 2
Holey Moley: First look of epic Australian course revealed
The Twelve: Foxtel Announces latest original series
Chris Walker and Carrie Bickmore team up for new PodcastOne series
Global ad agency giant WPP bids for remaining share of ANZ operation