• Tim Davie, CEO for BBC Studios, comments
• plus Seven, BBC Studios, Google + Sony Music
• Tim Christlieb, director of branded services, commented
• The service costs $6.99 in the US, with speculation it could launch around $10 in Australia.
• Lang explained to Mediaweek the scope of the content on offer to the Australian market
“I’m delighted to promote these outstanding leaders to the roles of General Manager"
• 10 daily, Mix 94.5, Stephen Beers, BBC Studios, Disney+, WA Family Court judge, Craig McLachlan, U2 frontman Bono, Vanuatu ban +...
• Tod has been acting in the leadership role since January 2019
The results are being released ahead of the annual BBC Showcase event in Liverpool.
• New addition extends Fetch TV/BBC Studios partnership to six channels
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
The Handmaid’s Tale season four to premiere April 29 on SBS and SBS On Demand
SCA launches The Locals’ Guide, an events guide available on smart speakers
TV Guide: Amazing Grace premieres on Nine and 9Now
TV Ratings March 2: Nine #1 thanks to MAFS and Britney Spears
Stan man gets the Nine CEO gig: Hugh Marks successor named
Making Nine’s Amazing Grace: Producer/director Shawn Seet behind the scenes