• The entire games industry isn’t thinking about the now, but the future
• The rest of the top 10 is an interesting mix.
• Trailing Team Sonic Racing is a selection of number ones from the last several weeks
• The other new game among a sea of familiar faces is A Plague Tale: Innocence;
• Grand Theft Auto V also continues to hold a spot, despite being more than five years old.
• The rest of the top ten for the week is largely made up of familiar faces
By Cam Shea, games editor, IGN Australia As expected, PlayStation 4 exclusive Days Gone debuts at the top of the video game...
• Expect a shake up next week
• Red Dead Redemption II, is back in the number two spot.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice sold two million copies in its first 10 days on sale.
• The rest of the charts are a good mix of more “core” games and family titles,
• Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the latest title from acclaimed Japanese studio FromSoftware.
Mediaweek Morning Report: Lachlan Murdoch, AACTA, WIN, Hannah Gadsby + more
TV return: Carrie Bickmore publicity blitz as she returns to 10
Life after GoT: Euphoria, Big Little Lies draw audiences for HBO/Foxtel
Nine launches executive search for CEO of merged CarAdvice & Drive
News Corp to review strategic options for News America Marketing
Mike Moore returns: D Gen trio reunited on Triple M drive