• Parry-Okeden takes over from Steve O’Connor
JCDecaux and SCA partnered with media agency Wavemaker to create the campaign.
• This is an Australian first for the out-of-home market
“The Lego Masters bus shelters are unmissable to commuters"
Charmaine Moldrich, CEO of the OMA, highlighted the importance of industry consultation.
• 136 large premium 4K screens in high-traffic, high-dwell locations
• The win is the second time an oOh! Fly campaign has taken out a Moodie Award
• The OOH industry saw a total increase of 10.8% on net media revenue in 2018
The super-sized digital billboard captures three lanes of inbound traffic heading towards the CBD.
The deal includes what will be the largest digital airport billboard.
In Australia, this was solely activated by QMS in Melbourne from 10th-16th December.
“This dynamic campaign is a prime example of a major brand relating to their consumers"