• Boomtown unites the country’s leading media companies
• After previously owning APN Outdoor, Quadrant has returned to the out of home sector.
• The 2019 update includes changes to the current market models
Digital revenue continues to grow and is sitting at 55.3% of total net media revenue year-to-date
• oOh!media has released its financial results for the half-year ended 30 June 2019 (1H19).
• Rundle Place is Adelaide’s newest premium destination of choice for fashion and food in the heart of the CBD.
• McMahon joins from oOh! Media after six years as commercial management roles
• The new partnership is based on a 10-year agreement
"Our industry continues to evolve and grow with the media landscape"
• Cochrane has been successful as the sales director for VMO Active for the past five years
"Our investment decisions on digitisation is now also backed up by our leading data tools."
The installation marks the beginning of an extensive national roll out