• The works will be displayed on QMS’ Melbourne Square digital billboard
• JCDecaux partnered with Movember to launch the moustache facial recognition dispenser panel
• The agreement will see Shopper Media Group install 300 of its new ultra-thin Smartlite panels in 16 Mirvac locations.
• An in-depth look at the Val Morgan Upfront
• Boomtown unites the country’s leading media companies
• After previously owning APN Outdoor, Quadrant has returned to the out of home sector.
• The 2019 update includes changes to the current market models
Digital revenue continues to grow and is sitting at 55.3% of total net media revenue year-to-date
• oOh!media has released its financial results for the half-year ended 30 June 2019 (1H19).
• Rundle Place is Adelaide’s newest premium destination of choice for fashion and food in the heart of the CBD.
• McMahon joins from oOh! Media after six years as commercial management roles
• The new partnership is based on a 10-year agreement