• The campaign will run throughout September
• The QMS Impulse network is now live across 480 panels at 7-Eleven stores nationally.
• Ray Hadley, FutureBrand Australia, JCDecaux, Bauer Media, Daisy Pearce and Sam Armytage
Plus oOh!media chair Tony Faure on why they chose Cathy O'Connor
• This follows the announcement of Peter Charlton as the new Nova CEO replacing O’Connor.
• Plus the Junkee network
oOh!media has announced its financial results for the half year ending 30 June 2020 (“1H20”). Key Points: • Revenue declined by 33%...
• The redundancies are part of a wider organisational restructure
Peter Tonagh, Kevin Rudd, The Clarions awards, Lisa Wilkinson, Emma Alberici, Scott Cam, The Block. My Kitchen Rules, Hungry Ghosts, W magazine,...
• The biggest fall in the half was felt in the transport sector
• oOh! has also launched ‘Stay Strong Victoria’ messaging across local digital assets
• Located on Joyce Drive and affectionately known as The King