Nova maintains top spot, but all of a sudden the market is much more competitive
• Breakfast with Ross and John remains miles ahead of its nearest competitor
Sydney: Jones & Hadley keep 2GB #1, KIIS lifts in breakfast and drive
• Full results and analysis of the second radio ratings of the year.
• Jodie and Soda are again the market’s breakfast champs
• A lift in drive means Kennedy Molloy is now the #1 drive show in the market, overtaking Nova.
• Nova has best station share since survey two last year
• Fifi, Fev and Byron has kept its winning streak in order with nine successive wins.
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
• Full results and analysis of the first radio ratings of the year.
• All the results of the final GFK radio ratings survey of the year
• Nova again #1, breakfast busts above 15%
Orange is the New Black final season dropping July 26
Mercado on TV: Foxtel’s gothic masterpiece that will leave you gasping
TV Guide: Australian Diamonds World Cup semi-final on 9G0! & 9Now
SBS expands its cycling coverage with A.S.O.
Lights Out with David Spade coming to Foxtel July 30
Jungle Entertainment Opens Film Division