• Breakfast with Ross and John remains miles ahead of its nearest competitor
Sydney: Jones & Hadley keep 2GB #1, KIIS lifts in breakfast and drive
• Full results and analysis of the second radio ratings of the year.
• Jodie and Soda are again the market’s breakfast champs
• A lift in drive means Kennedy Molloy is now the #1 drive show in the market, overtaking Nova.
• Nova has best station share since survey two last year
• Fifi, Fev and Byron has kept its winning streak in order with nine successive wins.
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
• Full results and analysis of the first radio ratings of the year.
• All the results of the final GFK radio ratings survey of the year
• Nova again #1, breakfast busts above 15%
• Mix still #1 overall and Fiveaa breakfast leader
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Barry Hall wins Celebrity Holey Moley
ARIA Charts: Glass Animals take #1, Tash Sultana releases Terra Firma
TV ratings Saturday February 27, 2021
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS