• More SCA stations rebranded: Central Coast plus Goldie’s Sea FM
“Hit103.5 is proud to be celebrating 25 fantastic years in Cairns."
• SCA CEO Grant Blackley comments
SCA finished first ahead of Nova and then ARN
• Hamish & Andy top Australia’s new podcast chart
• James Warburton: Proposed merger is a game changer for advertisers and media buyers
• The company hasn’t had someone filling the group content role since Guy Dobson
• First quarter operating costs were $1m below the prior comparable period.
• There has been audience growth since the rebranding
• Triple M Brisbane’s The Big Breakfast will farewell a beloved member of the team in Robin Bailey on Friday.
• The sessions will feature a range of experts who will share their SME expertise
• PodcastOne heading to profit, SCA spending on new audio launches
TV Guide: Code Wars Hall v Gallen November 15
Mercado on TV: Nine’s Morning Wars, The Crown, Has Days been axed?
SPA Awards: Maker of Bluey named Production Business of the Year
GQ Australia names presenting partner for GQ Men of the Year Awards
TV Ratings November 14: Angie says yes to Carlin as 10 grabs over 1m viewers
Grabyo Global Video Trends: Many now rank linear TV third choice