• We hear from three influential media buyers who are critical to the support of the overall radio industry.
• The entire ABC Radio broadcast team across South Australia and Broken Hill will join forces
• Kate is spending the week on air in Melbourne and returns to Italy on the weekend
“The success at smoothfm is partly about staying true to the format”
• “Our listeners give us a lot more credit than many radio people have”
“We are simply over the moon and promise to play every ball on its merit.”
• Tony Thomas and Paul Jackson on the cost-effective marketing coup
InStream offers SCA’s clients’ access to an addressable live radio streaming environment
• Ad revenues fell slightly across all five major capital city markets
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• The 15th annual Siren Awards where hosted by comedian and Triple M breakfast host Lawrence Mooney
Blackley also chairs Commercial Radio Australia and is a director of Free TV Australia.