Tuesday Week 44 2019
• Everyone wishes they had a 7.30pm franchise like The Block
• Renovators + Nine News and ACA build Nine another big win
• 10’s new series not so Amazing on night two as nuns eliminated
• Will Nine move on Today? Sunrise metro lead 120,000
• Seven News 922,000/884,000
• Nine News 782,000/842,000
• A Current Affair 738,000
• ABC News 593,000
• 7.30 469,000
• The Project 248,000/434,000
• 10 News First 313,000
• The Drum 146,000
• SBS World News 128,000
• Sunrise 301,000
• Today 179,000
Home and Away did 578,000 after 624,000 on Monday.
Bride & Prejudice then did 467,000 after 458,000 on Monday.
A Tuesday episode of The Rookie did 299,000.
A Current Affair did 738,000 after 725,000 on Monday.
The Block continues to conquer most shows that are thrown up against it. The renovating format juggernaut clocked up just on 900,000 Tuesday to easily win the slot after 917,000 a week ago.
Love Island Australia then did 309,000 after 300,000 on Monday.
The Project then dropped well below half a million to 434,000 after 509,000 on Monday.
The second night of The Amazing Race saw the numbers slip to 522,000 after debuting on 635,000 on Monday. The nuns were eliminated at the end of the second episode which saw the teams travelling across South Korea.
One Born Every Minute Australia then did 338,000 after launching with 322,000 last week.
The return of Dream Gardens at 8pm did 300,000.
Price Charles: Inside the Duchy of Cornwall then did 343,000.
The final of Building Britain’s Canals did 261,000.
Insight then was on 210,000.