• 60 Minutes was Nine’s best on 490,000.
• Roberts will commence in the role following the completion of the proposed sale of Pacific Magazines
“This will be the most-watched Olympics and the biggest digital event in Australian streaming history.”
As we move into 2020, let’s hope there will be less mistakes made on Australian TV.
• The commissioning of Back to the Rafters was an indication of how important the platform considers Australian content
• Seven Studios to produce new season for Australia and 200 territories
• Nine the winner with Seven Worlds, One Planet
• Seven-Prime deal, Alan Jones, CBS and Viacom, Israel Folau, NRL + Ben Roberts-Smith
• At the end of the episode Tim and Rod were the first to cross the finish line ahead of Jasmin and...
• Nine won the evening with its ob-doc triple play of RBT, Paramedics and Kings Cross ER.
• Seven’s cricket narrowly outrates Nine with final Perfect Holiday
• Nine wins for the first time in over a decade, ending Seven’s 12-year run as TV’s #1 network.
Sky News and WIN launch regional affairs program
SBS’s Head of Scripted departs after award-winning term
Kayo launches latest brand campaign for Summer of Cricket
TV ratings December 8: Christmas rom-com starts Seven at #1 in new week
NBCUniversal names new local host for E! Australia
Pacific boss Gereurd Roberts moves to Seven as chief digital officer