• How much is a four-letter word worth to The Bachelor? About 100,000 viewers it seems
• Seven News and Home and Away key to close contest
• Mediaweek Q&A with new Seven West Media chief executive
• This Time Next Year drops below 600,000
• Underlying net profit after tax was $129.3m, down 7.9% YOY
Sunday Week 34 2019 • Nine’s embarrassment of riches secures network share of 40% • Formal lounge reveal: The Block ranks #1...
• After two seasons of Andrew Denton’s Interview, the team behind the program has decided to axe itself.
• Howzat? Nine #1 primary, network, key demos
• Cricket and NRL action push Nine well ahead of competition
• Tim Worner out: “It’s with mixed emotion that I tender my resignation”
Wednesday Week 33 2019 • The Bachelor beats The Block: Midweek ratings upset • Cricket gets a crowd on 9Gem despite no...
Tuesday Week 33 2019 • Andrew Denton Interview helps Seven to first place • How did Denton and Dogs beat The Block...
TV Guide 2nd Test: Australia One win away from history in The Ashes
Rebel Wilson to host Australia’s first Amazon Original series
Michael Carrington appointed ABC director entertainment & specialist
Giannopoulos & Pickering deal: Bravo acquires Precision Talent
Gourmet Traveller names Attica as Australia best restaurant
Podcast Week: Kochie’s next series, Peacock Politics, Sylvia Jeffreys