• Nine serves an ace with Australian Open
• Nine ranks #1 share, Celebrity ranks #1 hottest show
• The biggest audience on SBS was 146,000 for Inside Selfridges
• Seven took second place with a Big Bash League double header
“We are delighted with Seven’s comprehensive victory for the summer"
10 took the key demos again with its second elimination on I’m A Celebrity with Nikki Osborne voted out.
• 10 managed to win the core demos with a very clear victory under 50
• Nine finished in third place for a second consecutive night
“Funnily enough, I watch a lot of live football in a front bar, or in my lounge room at home."
• Coverage of film’s most prestigious awards event will start with Sunrise
• Celebrity was just over 800,000
• Sam Wood, Melissa King and James Tobin joining TV’s #1 lifestyle show
Mediaweek Industry Awards: CEO of the Year
News.com.au launches new weekday podcast series From the Newsroom
JCDecaux strengthens executive leadership team with Andrew Walls
Mediaweek roundup: The Voice, Bauer, Sophie Monk + more
TV ratings Sunday, January 26
ARIA Chart Report: Two new #1s – The Weeknd and Eminem