• The new deal with PodcastOne will cover all of Pinstripe’s future podcasts
• How much is a four-letter word worth to The Bachelor? About 100,000 viewers it seems
• Seven News and Home and Away key to close contest
• Mediaweek Q&A with new Seven West Media chief executive
• This Time Next Year drops below 600,000
• Singles: Tones & I rules again as Lil Tecca & Katy Perry chart
Sunday Week 34 2019 • Nine’s embarrassment of riches secures network share of 40% • Formal lounge reveal: The Block ranks #1...
“The 2Day FM music will remain very much about variety – surprise and delight."
• Triple M supplies talent for first Sydney-based breakfast since 2016
• New breakfast co-host Lisa Millar on her golden opportunity
• Cricket and NRL action push Nine well ahead of competition
• Whooshkaa founder Rob Lowenthal is one of a handful of Australians attending the Podcast Movement conference