• On average, one woman a week is killed by a current or former partner in Australia
• Two top Aussie programs to check out are Wakefield (iView) and The Tailings (SBS On Demand).
• Shows include Could You Survive on the Breadline? and What the Hell Just Happened?
• It is the world's first interactive documentary
• The series will provide everyday inspiration for foodies and non-foodies alike
• Nine cleans up again as #1 primary channel and #1 network
• Plus what advice did Jenny Brockie give her?
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples represent 3.3 per cent of the Australian population
• "Growing audience equals relevance in my mind."
• Bernadine Lim will commence in the role on 3 May, and Marissa McDowell on 24 March
• The premiere episode will be about the coronial inquest into the Swan River drowning
Google, Nine's ASIC drama, Media Watch and ABC news, SBS suspends Chinese TV news services, Nova, Weakest Link, and Kayo
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up