• Australia in Colour and Every Family Has a Secret will both return to SBS
• Seven took second place with a Big Bash League double header
“We are delighted with Seven’s comprehensive victory for the summer"
10 took the key demos again with its second elimination on I’m A Celebrity with Nikki Osborne voted out.
• 10 managed to win the core demos with a very clear victory under 50
• Among the new content were shows coming to its suite of linear TV channels plus new content to SBS On Demand.
• Nine finished in third place for a second consecutive night
• Live streaming available via SBS On Demand and SBS Sport website
• Celebrity was just over 800,000
• 10 ranked #1 under 50 and the key demos within that.
• Just days into the New Year, the TV ratings battle is underway.
• Premieres and special events on NITV’s programming slate for the week leading to January 26
Box Office: What where the top Australian Films of 2019?
Screen Australia: Top Aussie dramas & documentaries of 2019
Screen Australia 2020: 39 films, 29 featured docos, 14 TV shows and more
A year of record spending: CEO of Screen Australia reviews 2019
NME announces Australian award winners for 2020
Eurosport to launch on Fetch as partnership with Discovery grows