The documentary will highlight Australia's addiction crisis in a powerful and deeply personal way
• Seven ranks #1 network, The Block helps keep Nine #1 primary
• The Block wins its slot and helps Nine hold as #1 network
• Nine was a clear winner for the week in Sydney and Brisbane, while Seven took the other metro markets.
• The Front Bar helps Seven edge past Nine, Seven clear network #1
• The Block keeps Nine #1 as Shelley Craft breaks down the walls
• Nine #1 with The Block then Liz Hayes on Maddie McCann mystery
Australia Come Fly with Me airs October 14 at 8.30 pm on SBS.
• The Block and Have You Been Paying Attention? lead entertainment
• Nine cruises to a Sunday win with News, Block & 60 Minutes
Seven had the biggest slide this week with network and primary share down.
• The Bachelorette Australia was on 543,000 after launching on 628,000 on Wednesday.
TV Demand: The Haunting of Bly House joins the charts
VidCon unveils first rebrand, expands global footprint through virtual events
Grand Final week: Seven’s Lewis Martin on navigating 2020 with the AFL
The Australian launches its two-day E-Commerce Summit today
Finalists revealed for the 2020 Media i Awards for sales excellence
Mediaweek Roundup: VidCon, SAS Australia, Darren Wick, Roxy Jacenko + more