• Seven’s The Front Bar most competitive non-news
• SBS Media’s portfolio of brands include SBS, SBS On Demand, SBS Viceland, SBS Food and SBS World Movies.
• Nine narrowly in front with The Block up week-on-week
• ABC’s hit Old People’s Home For 4 Year Olds grows again
• Death of Danny Frawley darkens Monday night for many in media
• SBS will broadcast two live, regular-season NBA games per week in HD
• Scotty gets steamed on The Block in clash with Mitch and Mark
• Nine managed to win the week with a combo of The Block and Steve Smith
Thursday Week 36 2019 • Thursday sports smorgasbord drives crowds to Nine, Seven • Thursday love smorgasbord keeps crowd at 10’s The...
• Audiences elsewhere down, The Block and The Bachelor the best
• The Block #1 all people, Survivor #1 under 50
• Viewers in Australia are able to watch the US Open via ESPN or SBS.
TV Guide: NRL finals week 1 on Nine, 9Gem, Fox League, and Kayo
TV Guide: Basketball World Cup Boomers v Spain on Fox Sports & Kayo
Hutchy and Pickers host special Danny Frawley tribute on regional TV
TV Ratings September 12: Nine wins with Ashes + The Bachelor #1 entertainment
Magazine launch: Pacific expands portfolio with lifestyle oneshot
SBS Media strengthens digital sales team with Melbourne appointment