• In the meantime, 10play has all of the previous seasons to watch on demand.
• Plus When Hamish and Andy will end their podcast
• The Cube Australia is an ITV Studios production for Network 10.
“I just love all the behind-the-scenes stuff almost as much as performing in it."
• Amazing Race over 500k as teams get to Adealide
• The match between Serbian Novak Djokovic and Russian Daniil Medvedev had 1.173m viewers
• The show is set to return to its original home this year, last airing on Channel Seven five years ago
"If you asked to get bitten by a snake or be hungry, I would say take me to the snake pit.”
• This series, ten fresh-faced recruits join the Bondi Lifeguards
• The show will inject an estimated $14.6 million into the state’s economy
• It will be based on the popular UK show The Dog House.
• Media Code update, Foxtel and Telstra dump sale talk, 10's new COO, New ThinkNewsBrands GM, possible flaw in defamation reforms, Gay...
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Outdoor Media Association and MOVE welcome new members in 2021
Channel 10 released first look at MasterChef Australia season 13
TV market reveals new launch date for VOZ total TV data release
TV Ratings February 24: The Cube has strong debut with over 500k
Southern Cross Austereo’s leaner model sees half year profit lift despite revenue drop
Andy Lee on TV & podcasting with Hamish, plus beers & board games at 7 and 9