• Best of the rest Celebrity Gogglebox & Escape form the City
• A Bondi Rescue double had audiences of 461,000 and 327,000.
• Close to 1m watch MasterChef’s Reynold secure top 5 spot
• Good Food Guides paused, Good Food magazine now inside Sunday Life
• MasterChef immunity prelim on 950k: sets up battle for top 5 spot
• Community TV, Amelia Brace, Luke Hodge, Times Radio and Chris Lilley
• For the first time in Australian Ninja Warrior history, it will be Ninja versus Ninja
• Big Brother trailed MasterChef 16-39, the combo of Seven’s line-up saw the network rank #1 in that age group.
• Week 26 was all about Seven again as it posted its third consecutive weekly win.
• AFL helps strengthen Seven’s most consistent week of 2020
• Guy Sebastian, International Format Awards, Cameron Daddo, T20 World Cup, and Craig Foster
• SBS’s best 2020 midweek share: Trains, chocs and Maccas
TV ratings Friday July 3, 2020
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist