Mediaweek's James Manning looks at last night's TV ratings.
Mediaweek’s James Manning looks at last night’s TV ratings.
• Audience in the bush makes Farmer #1 national and Seven #1 network
• Best of the rest Celebrity Gogglebox & Escape form the City
• Close to 1m watch MasterChef’s Reynold secure top 5 spot
• MasterChef immunity prelim on 950k: sets up battle for top 5 spot
• Big Brother trailed MasterChef 16-39, the combo of Seven’s line-up saw the network rank #1 in that age group.
“We have about 10 major local show launches to come, despite having to shuffle dates around for Covid."
• Week 26 was all about Seven again as it posted its third consecutive weekly win.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Apple announces its next chapter of podcasting with Apple Podcasts Subscriptions
Apple’s Spring Loaded event: New colourful iMacs, Apple TV 4K and iPad Pros
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know about the contestants
Doctor Doctor returns April 28 on Nine
MTV announces 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominees
OMD Australia alumnus launches specialist media agency TFM Digital