• Audience in the bush makes Farmer #1 national and Seven #1 network
• Best of the rest Celebrity Gogglebox & Escape form the City
• Close to 1m watch MasterChef’s Reynold secure top 5 spot
• MasterChef immunity prelim on 950k: sets up battle for top 5 spot
• Big Brother trailed MasterChef 16-39, the combo of Seven’s line-up saw the network rank #1 in that age group.
“We have about 10 major local show launches to come, despite having to shuffle dates around for Covid."
• Week 26 was all about Seven again as it posted its third consecutive weekly win.
• AFL helps strengthen Seven’s most consistent week of 2020
• SBS’s best 2020 midweek share: Trains, chocs and Maccas
• MasterChef’s Laura and Channel 10 both 7.30pm winners
• Nine was back in second place with a second successive week of primary share under 18%
• Seven lifts week-on-week with Big Brother & 9-1-1 double
SEN renews spring racing broadcast rights for Melbourne Cup Carnival
Grant Broadcasting extends live and local drive shows in regional Victoria
Latest results confirm SCA plans to introduce new breakfast at 2Day
ABC appoints Jennifer Collins as head of factual & culture content
Wesfarmers executive joins News Corp Australia to run strategy and M&A
10 Play extends unified app experience across more platforms