• Nine serves an ace with Australian Open
Grammys, Greg Page, Amy Shark, Rhonda Burchmore, Fox Sports, and NRL
• Seven took second place with a Big Bash League double header
“We are delighted with Seven’s comprehensive victory for the summer"
10 took the key demos again with its second elimination on I’m A Celebrity with Nikki Osborne voted out.
• Dave Hughes is part of 10’s plan to lock away the 9pm Monday timeslot
• Nine finished in third place for a second consecutive night
• Ben Richardson to run ViacomCBS pay networks and 10 Business Development
• Celebrity was just over 800,000
• 10 ranked #1 under 50 and the key demos within that.
• Just days into the New Year, the TV ratings battle is underway.
“The stories we share will speak to and for all Australians"
Mediaweek Industry Awards: CEO of the Year
News.com.au launches new weekday podcast series From the Newsroom
JCDecaux strengthens executive leadership team with Andrew Walls
Mediaweek roundup: The Voice, Bauer, Sophie Monk + more
TV ratings Sunday, January 26
ARIA Chart Report: Two new #1s – The Weeknd and Eminem