• Close to 1m watch MasterChef’s Reynold secure top 5 spot
• MasterChef immunity prelim on 950k: sets up battle for top 5 spot
• Big Brother trailed MasterChef 16-39, the combo of Seven’s line-up saw the network rank #1 in that age group.
“We have about 10 major local show launches to come, despite having to shuffle dates around for Covid."
• Week 26 was all about Seven again as it posted its third consecutive weekly win.
• AFL helps strengthen Seven’s most consistent week of 2020
• SBS’s best 2020 midweek share: Trains, chocs and Maccas
• MasterChef’s Laura and Channel 10 both 7.30pm winners
• Nine was back in second place with a second successive week of primary share under 18%
• Seven lifts week-on-week with Big Brother & 9-1-1 double
• It was the end of the road for Brendan on MasterChef
• Knights win leads Nine to victory in Sydney & Brisbane
Entries open for 2020 Walkleys: Awards gala in Tamworth Nov 20
ACMA fines retailer $1m penalty for breaching spamming laws
Nine’s Domain magazines returning as market shows signs of recovery
TV Ratings May 1: Seven gets midweek win with AGT and Front Bar
Stellar and Body+Soul brands continue after pairing in new magazine
Survey: Media agencies expecting spend from clients to return in September