Mediaweek’s weekly TV segment started life in 2009 at 2.30pm Thursdays
• The joint venture partners will seek to redeploy staff within their respective businesses.
“We wanted to create something new, not just follow what has been done previously”
Joan Warner, was a guest on the final Mediaweek TV on Your Money this year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
• “Watching live auctions play out is almost a blood sport, but it is fascinating to watch”
• Incoming Sky News boss Paul Whittaker spars with Hugh Marks over Fairfax ‘death’
The first day began with Business Breakfast at 6am with Leanne Jones and a collection of expert guests.
• Primetime evening programming schedule, daytime hosts revealed
Creighton has been an economics writer at the national broadsheet for almost seven years.
• Glen Caro new program director and Nadine Blayney news director
• Looking for head of sales, Scott Pape on list of potential contributors
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds