Mediaweek’s weekly TV segment started life in 2009 at 2.30pm Thursdays
• The joint venture partners will seek to redeploy staff within their respective businesses.
“We wanted to create something new, not just follow what has been done previously”
Joan Warner, was a guest on the final Mediaweek TV on Your Money this year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
• “Watching live auctions play out is almost a blood sport, but it is fascinating to watch”
• Incoming Sky News boss Paul Whittaker spars with Hugh Marks over Fairfax ‘death’
The first day began with Business Breakfast at 6am with Leanne Jones and a collection of expert guests.
• Primetime evening programming schedule, daytime hosts revealed
Creighton has been an economics writer at the national broadsheet for almost seven years.
• Glen Caro new program director and Nadine Blayney news director
• Looking for head of sales, Scott Pape on list of potential contributors
Sky gives New Zealand Rugby 5% of the company to secure TV rights
oOh!media appoints business manager across Hunter and Central Coast
TV news directors from Seven, Nine, 10, Prime & WIN lobby Canberra
Fremantle strikes exclusive deal with SBS for premium dramas
Mediaweek Roundup: Masked Singer, Matt Preston, 2GB + more
Box Office: Joker still clowning around at #1 – $22m in two weeks