Mediaweek’s weekly TV segment started life in 2009 at 2.30pm Thursdays
• The joint venture partners will seek to redeploy staff within their respective businesses.
“We wanted to create something new, not just follow what has been done previously”
Joan Warner, was a guest on the final Mediaweek TV on Your Money this year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
• “Watching live auctions play out is almost a blood sport, but it is fascinating to watch”
• Incoming Sky News boss Paul Whittaker spars with Hugh Marks over Fairfax ‘death’
The first day began with Business Breakfast at 6am with Leanne Jones and a collection of expert guests.
• Primetime evening programming schedule, daytime hosts revealed
Creighton has been an economics writer at the national broadsheet for almost seven years.
• Glen Caro new program director and Nadine Blayney news director
• Looking for head of sales, Scott Pape on list of potential contributors
Mercado on TV: From Utopia to Hans (and farewell Virginia Trioli)
Festival of Trioli comes to an end…for now: ABC farewells host
Media milestone: ABC NewsRadio celebrates 25 years of broadcasting
VMO takes over advertising rights to Adelaide’s Rundle Place
Domain gets TV show on Nine hosted by Chris Kohler and Shelley Craft
ABC News Breakfast interchange bench – In: Millar, Out: Trioli