Mediaweek’s weekly TV segment started life in 2009 at 2.30pm Thursdays
• The joint venture partners will seek to redeploy staff within their respective businesses.
“We wanted to create something new, not just follow what has been done previously”
Joan Warner, was a guest on the final Mediaweek TV on Your Money this year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
• “Watching live auctions play out is almost a blood sport, but it is fascinating to watch”
• Incoming Sky News boss Paul Whittaker spars with Hugh Marks over Fairfax ‘death’
The first day began with Business Breakfast at 6am with Leanne Jones and a collection of expert guests.
• Primetime evening programming schedule, daytime hosts revealed
Creighton has been an economics writer at the national broadsheet for almost seven years.
• Glen Caro new program director and Nadine Blayney news director
• Looking for head of sales, Scott Pape on list of potential contributors
TV ratings Friday December 6, 2019
Network 10 and Channel 5 to co-fund new mini-series Breathless
Seven and Optus team up to stream Tokyo 2020 in 4K Ultra HD
Hit Network 2020: Extends Tommy & Carrie drive, Ed staying with Hughesy
Sydney’s Sunny Nasir Ahmad wins The Great Australian Bake Off
Australia’s highest-rating breakfast radio team splits