• Once again, WandaVision enjoys top spot across all four charts
• WandaVision and The Mandalorian keep their first and second position
• WandaVision sits at 51.8 points above market average this week
• Fellow Disney+ show The Mandalorian is still running strong at number two
• Currently there are four episodes of WandaVision available to stream
The Mandalorian spent ten weeks at number one.
The Mandalorian has a 44.7 difference from market average in Australia and 28.8 in New Zealand
• Plus Hugh Laurie and Roadkill joins the charts
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Ultimate Tag: Everything you need to know about Seven’s new show
Chris Warren and Simon Hill to host new evening shows on 1170 SEN
ARN announces next version of its neuroscience-backed Dynamic Audio
TV Ratings March 4: Gogglebox top entertainment show with almost 600k
Daily Telegraph reveals Sydney’s most powerful media figures for 2021
ACM to launches travel website Explore