• PodcastOne heading to profit, SCA spending on new audio launches
• The new deal with PodcastOne will cover all of Pinstripe’s future podcasts
• Whooshkaa founder Rob Lowenthal is one of a handful of Australians attending the Podcast Movement conference
Plus: Adam Shand’s latest crime, Tom Ballard goes from ABC to Audible, New audio from 10 Speaks with Georgia and Barry
• Pinstripe Media and PodcastOne Australia will now be in a position to offer complete bespoke audio and visual solutions
• The Wellness Collective, Seven’s The Lady Vanishes re-opens case
• However Southern Cross Austereo never let Hamish Blake and Andy Lee get too far away
• Plus: Whooshkaa initiatives, Helen McCabe and Aussie Inventions
• In the podcast Denton gives listeners a different experience to what they get watching the TV series.
• Photojournalism and screenwriting to TV and radio programming
• The last episode in the season of the News Corp Australia podcast Police Tape was released this week.
• Lawson Media revenue streams come from advertising and creating branded podcasts.
TV Guide: Love Island Australia ends over two massive nights
Kerry Stokes’ ratings forecast, farewells directors Gammell & Kennett
TV Guide: Bachelorette Angie Kent gives her final rose over two nights
Tech company Unbnd release NBA mixed reality app
TV Ratings November 12: 10 takes 7:30pm demos with Amazing Race
Radio Ratings challenges & triumph: Nova Entertainment’s Paul Jackson