• PodcastOne managed to entice Pyne into hosting a new podcast series Pyne Time
• Packer’s Gold is a two-part podcast on the gold bullion stolen from Kerry Packer’s Sydney office.
• Branded podcasts are an effective means of advertising and a powerful addition to the marketing mix,
“The audience had done the maths and knew the baby would be here by then.”
• Seven has dived into the podcast pool with the official Home and Away podcast.
• The sessions will feature a range of experts who will share their SME expertise
“There will be more smaller projects instead of MasterChef, which was a giant of a commitment – more podcasting for sure."
• Plus new podcast series from Amelia Philips, Sandra Sully & Matt Burke
• Keeping the daily morning podcast The Squiz to under 10 minutes has been key to its success
• PodcastOne heading to profit, SCA spending on new audio launches
• The new deal with PodcastOne will cover all of Pinstripe’s future podcasts
• Whooshkaa founder Rob Lowenthal is one of a handful of Australians attending the Podcast Movement conference
Tanya & Steve resign with Triple M Newcastle
Ben & Liam departing triple j breakfast for Adelaide radio gig
TV Ratings October 21: Masked Singer has 1.372m for reveal
Andrew Cook returns to magazines as head of sales for Bauer Media
Crocmedia’s Telstra AFL Trade Radio grows digital audience 117%
Bauer’s Brendon Hill on Pacific acquisition: Staff, licenses, sales pitch