• The new deal with PodcastOne will cover all of Pinstripe’s future podcasts
• Whooshkaa founder Rob Lowenthal is one of a handful of Australians attending the Podcast Movement conference
Plus: Adam Shand’s latest crime, Tom Ballard goes from ABC to Audible, New audio from 10 Speaks with Georgia and Barry
• Pinstripe Media and PodcastOne Australia will now be in a position to offer complete bespoke audio and visual solutions
• The Wellness Collective, Seven’s The Lady Vanishes re-opens case
• However Southern Cross Austereo never let Hamish Blake and Andy Lee get too far away
• Plus: Whooshkaa initiatives, Helen McCabe and Aussie Inventions
• In the podcast Denton gives listeners a different experience to what they get watching the TV series.
• Photojournalism and screenwriting to TV and radio programming
• The last episode in the season of the News Corp Australia podcast Police Tape was released this week.
• Lawson Media revenue streams come from advertising and creating branded podcasts.
• The Age, SBS, Tony Martin, Annabel Crabb and Leigh Sales among winners
Mercado on TV: Life after death – from Glitch to Rove
TV Guide 2nd Test: Australia One win away from history in The Ashes
Rebel Wilson to host Australia’s first Amazon Original series
Michael Carrington appointed ABC director entertainment & specialist
Giannopoulos & Pickering deal: Bravo acquires Precision Talent
Gourmet Traveller names Attica as Australia best restaurant