Alex Switzer "The brands occupy a unique position in the Australian media landscape"
Titles close just two years after indie publisher invested heavily in a relaunch
"Mental health was already a big pillar for us, but that's only going to get bigger."
• Jhoty moves up from deputy editor, a role he has held since 2019
• This is the former Bachelor's fourth time on the cover of the magazine
Title: Men’s Health Cover price: $9.50 ($1.70 more than the Women’s Health we bought yesterday) Value: Not as strong as Women’s Health,...
• “What’s going to be different now is that you’re going to see the brand grow beyond the pages"
• The editor of Men's Health, Scott Henderson, spoke to Mediaweek
Liubinskas has launched three fitness-focused businesses in the past 17 years.
Men’s Health editor details how titles secured Chris & Elsa exclusives.
• Henderson joined Pacific in 2017 as digital editor of Men’s Health
Luke Benedictus will become the content director of The Father Hood.
Both magazines have released special birthday issues
Head of digital and innovations Darren Kerry discusses deadlines, traffic growth + focus on data