Plus Mercado’s plan to improve the Logies by splitting the broadcast in two
The fifth Ashes Test continue on Nine
• Blake sits at $1.80, while Kruger on $4
• 2SM radio host under investigation, The Voice: Generations, and the BBC
• Nominees revealed for Rudi Vanderstone’s Steaming Brown Logies
• Special TV Week Logie event planned for Nine mid-year
• Thomas Woodgate, editor of TV Week, comments
• Dataminr, Facebook, Rugby Australia, NBL deal, Fire Fight Australia, Julia Lefort, Times Radio, MKR, SMH, Chris Mitchell + BBC
• Voted for by the general public and not the advertising industry
Kyle Sandilands, Andrew Bolt, and Wolf Creek are but some of the topics raised on this weeks podcast.
Mediaweek editor James Manning and deputy editor Dan Barrett are joined in the studio by contributor Andrew Mercado for a monthly TV...
From 60 Minutes legal issues to Grazia online relaunching to Jonathan LaPaglia hosting Australian Survivor, the Mediaweek panel discusses it all
This week the panel discuss the Logies controversy, Nick Chan's appointment as CEO at Bauer, You're Back in The Rooms ratings success,...
This week: new radio breakfast shows, Gourmet Traveller goes Chinese, Rolling Stone & Comedy Central websites, The Family Law