• Nominees revealed for Rudi Vanderstone’s Steaming Brown Logies
• Special TV Week Logie event planned for Nine mid-year
• Thomas Woodgate, editor of TV Week, comments
• Dataminr, Facebook, Rugby Australia, NBL deal, Fire Fight Australia, Julia Lefort, Times Radio, MKR, SMH, Chris Mitchell + BBC
• Voted for by the general public and not the advertising industry
Kyle Sandilands, Andrew Bolt, and Wolf Creek are but some of the topics raised on this weeks podcast.
Mediaweek editor James Manning and deputy editor Dan Barrett are joined in the studio by contributor Andrew Mercado for a monthly TV...
From 60 Minutes legal issues to Grazia online relaunching to Jonathan LaPaglia hosting Australian Survivor, the Mediaweek panel discusses it all
This week the panel discuss the Logies controversy, Nick Chan's appointment as CEO at Bauer, You're Back in The Rooms ratings success,...
This week: new radio breakfast shows, Gourmet Traveller goes Chinese, Rolling Stone & Comedy Central websites, The Family Law
To mark the start of public voting for the 58th TV Week Logie Awards 2016, a special issue of TV Week featuring...
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology