•Fox Cricket will air five exclusive matches in five days
• The audience averaged 407,000 for the gripping final session of the Fourth Test
Australia v India now highest rating test series ever on subscription TV
Seven makes most of cricket rarity: Five full days of Test Cricket in Australia
Foxtel cricket streaming audience up over 130% year-on-year
• Seven will be screening eight live games in seven days as the new BBL season begins.
• Australia’s second T20I vs India on Sunday night attracted an audience of 623,000.
Twitter, YouTube, Universal Music Group, Kylie Minogue, AFTRS, and Fox Cricket
• Fox Cricket’s coverage is available live only on Foxtel, and to stream on Foxtel Now, Foxtel Go and Kayo.
In the final week of survey, Nine holds a narrow lead after six nights
• All six white-ball games are being played in Sydney and Canberra
• The Front Bar is screening the first of two special cricket episodes tonight and next Thursday
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology