Michael Miller: “The tech platforms' days of free-riding are ending”
• The ACCC noted the draft code is aimed at addressing acute bargaining power imbalances
• Titus Day, Miann Scanlan, and Meghan Markle
• Newspaper publishers, David Anderson, Facebook, Google, Triple M Brisbane, and Craig Mathieson
• Community TV, Amelia Brace, Luke Hodge, Times Radio and Chris Lilley
• Notification screens for posts with COVID-19 links also being explored
Facebook, Google, Village Roadshow, RyanCap, Tonic, Simon Owens, and Netflix
• Facebook will also be allowing its users to avoid the delivery of political advertising if they wish.
• News Corp, Facebook, The Guardian, Lego Masters, and SEN
• Tik Tok, Ray Hadley, Cricket Australia, A-League, AFL and the next Bruce McAvaney?
• Hollywood, NewsLocal, Kate Kendall, and Matty Johns
• Michael Gudinski, regional journalism, News Corp, 60 Minutes, Sunday Telegraph, Tracy Grimshaw, Tim Arvier, Australian Survivor, and Eddie McGuire & Neil...
Seven and Racing Victoria renew FTA and Racing.com broadcast partnership
Mercado on TV: New dramas take viewers from Tangier to Singapore
TV Ratings August 6: Thursday night AFL gets Seven back on top
News Corp reveals sports rights savings offset Covid-19 impact
Australian 16-year-old hip-hop artist Kid LAROI conquering world charts
Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant coming to Binge & Foxtel in October